Sony started the fight. We're FINISHING it.

#11richboy900Posted 5/16/2014 7:18:44 AM
kholdstare04 posted...
LOL....sony didn't start a fight...MS was just beating themselves up with all this nonsense and now they are being a "bully" and picking a fight

Pretty much this. Microsoft did more damage to themselves by following their own aspirations rather than paying attention to their consumers.

While things are picking up for them now and there's a good amount of games to look forward to, they still put themselves in a bad position from early on.
#12PorungaPosted 5/16/2014 7:18:58 AM
kholdstare04 posted...
LOL....sony didn't start a fight...MS was just beating themselves up with all this nonsense and now they are being a "bully" and picking a fight

Yeah.. sadly up until this point, the fight has pretty much been PS4 standing on the line ready to start the fight, and XBO standing on the line punching itself in the face over and over. I REALLY hope they can straighten themselves out so we can actually start this fight.
#13MrImpatient35Posted 5/16/2014 7:20:02 AM
Well I can't imagine Sony pulling it off at this point, but they would need an AMAZING E3 to "win" next month.
---
FML
#14Skynet82997Posted 5/16/2014 7:20:42 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
Please stop - all topics like this do is attract idiot trolls for a 500 post flame thread.

They're prolific enough - they don't need further encouragement.

Broadway is like another Chevelle account with the whole fake pro-xbox routine.

The whole "finish the fight" joke is a running gag and the whole YAY HALO!! routine is making fun of Xbox gamers for liking FPS games. The only problem though is that FPS games are super popular on other systems too, so the joke is outdated. I think Ghosts was the #1 selling game on PS4 and Killzone was up there too. Its irrelevant now.

I personally dont care for Halo, so PASS.

Thanks for the update - I figured it was another "fake" XB supporter looking to stir up the trolls.

Anyone who spends their time doing this sort of **** is a massive waste of oxygen.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#15SiriusSternFanPosted 5/16/2014 7:21:19 AM
I had no idea this was a "fight".

How ridiculous.
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy
#16WACCOEPosted 5/16/2014 7:34:02 AM
What cards do you think Sony has left to play? They have to try and not go bankrupt first
---
Leeds United & Seattle Seahawks
LoZ: Ocarina of Time - best game ever made
#17kholdstare04Posted 5/16/2014 7:35:09 AM
WACCOE posted...
What cards do you think Sony has left to play? They have to try and not go bankrupt first

even if Sony does go bankrupt---the PlayStation division will continue on...
#18sexbonePosted 5/16/2014 7:41:37 AM
childish fight >.> in ur mind
---
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, connected,and watching.Doesn't do 180.voice coms: sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.Yes, i'm a sexboner.
#19ILikesCheesePosted 5/16/2014 7:42:25 AM
BroadwayGPU posted...
Sony started the fight. We're FINISHING it.

Not exactly.

Sony entered the video game industry back in 1994 with the PS1. Microsoft came along seven years later in 2001 with the original Xbox.

Therefore, technically Microsoft is the one who "started" the fight with Sony and Nintendo.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#20iamdanthamanPosted 5/16/2014 8:31:47 AM
kholdstare04 posted...

Umm, yeah. I think that Sony's E3 press conference last year, where they openly mocked DRM policies that they themselves had been planning on implementing in the PS4 just days earlier, counts as starting a fight.
---
All your base are belong to us