Sony started the fight. We're FINISHING it.

#21iamdanthamanPosted 5/16/2014 8:33:04 AM
kholdstare04 posted...
WACCOE posted...
What cards do you think Sony has left to play? They have to try and not go bankrupt first

even if Sony does go bankrupt---the PlayStation division will continue on...

Yeah, after it gets sold off to facebook.
---
All your base are belong to us
#22AwesomeRochellePosted 5/16/2014 8:47:18 AM
BroadwayGPU Flopic
#23HorridhalPosted 5/16/2014 10:58:06 AM
iamdanthaman posted...
kholdstare04 posted...
LOL....sony didn't start a fight...MS was just beating themselves up with all this nonsense and now they are being a "bully" and picking a fight

Umm, yeah. I think that Sony's E3 press conference last year, where they openly mocked DRM policies that they themselves had been planning on implementing in the PS4 just days earlier, counts as starting a fight.

You say that like it is a fact. It is an internet rumor based off a suspect source. These companies plan those presentations months in advance, they don't just suddenly change them.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#24Getstew2Posted 5/16/2014 11:53:37 AM
I hate topics that are reactionary, full of weak bravado and lack anything of real substance.
---
Stew
Total Babble Podcast
#25ILikesCheesePosted 5/16/2014 12:01:11 PM
Horridhal posted...
iamdanthaman posted...
kholdstare04 posted...
LOL....sony didn't start a fight...MS was just beating themselves up with all this nonsense and now they are being a "bully" and picking a fight

Umm, yeah. I think that Sony's E3 press conference last year, where they openly mocked DRM policies that they themselves had been planning on implementing in the PS4 just days earlier, counts as starting a fight.

You say that like it is a fact. It is an internet rumor based off a suspect source. These companies plan those presentations months in advance, they don't just suddenly change them.

It's the go to phrase of a few on this board along with "Well at least my payment information is safe and Xbox Live never got hacked."

The fact being that no one knows what Sony's plans concerning DRM were other than those at the executive level, and no customers lost any money due to credit card info being stolen when PSN was hacked in 2011.

But just like your typical Conservative, facts are not something the typical Xbox Fan know much about.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#26LooksLikeRainPosted 5/16/2014 12:04:47 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Sure... If by FINISHING it you mean attempting all that's left to try and turn things around.
MS is busting out all their cards early.
For a company that is quoted saying 'this is a marathon, not a sprint' etc, they aren't saving much in the tank.

Sony still has lots of cards to play.

Oh. Do you have some information that we don't?
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#27mrdelriegoPosted 5/16/2014 12:06:20 PM
SiriusSternFan posted...
I had no idea this was a "fight".

How ridiculous.

This.

Just get a job and buy the other console, it is not a "fight"
#28SaltyBotzPosted 5/16/2014 12:08:24 PM
Microsoft is busy crafting the nails to hammer in Sony's coffin. I predict a major upset in 2-3 years. Specs don't matter, games do. And the Xbone is going to be the system that gets the best 1st party games.
#29kholdstare04Posted 5/16/2014 12:12:33 PM
SaltyBotz posted...
Microsoft is busy crafting the nails to hammer in Sony's coffin. I predict a major upset in 2-3 years. Specs don't matter, games do. And the Xbone is going to be the system that gets the best 1st party games.

finish him LOL right flawless victory.
#30Ironman06Posted 5/16/2014 12:23:10 PM
Master Chief, mind telling me what you're doing on that ship?
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law