Wolfenstein leaked footage of the actual game

#11SiriusSternFanPosted 5/16/2014 8:59:40 AM
Soul Trapper,

Have you designed/developed/marketed/released any games on the Xbox One?

If so, I would be interested in knowing all about them.

Got any game footage, at least?

Keep us all informed.
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy
#12SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 9:00:09 AM
Big Fan posted...
How is the footage leaked? There's plenty of gameplay on YouTube. I personally think the game looks awesome

I figured it was leaked because the release date is May 20 in Europe.
#13shawnmckPosted 5/16/2014 9:01:02 AM
The graphics look fine, but the enemy ai is pretty bad...but in all fairness, we don't know what the difficulty setting was in the video. For all we know, the player could have had the game on Easy.
#14SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 9:02:07 AM
SiriusSternFan posted...
Soul Trapper,

Have you designed/developed/marketed/released any games on the Xbox One?

If so, I would be interested in knowing all about them.

Got any game footage, at least?

Keep us all informed.

What are you trying to say?
You're only allowed to criticize something if you can do it better yourself?

That would be a pretty poor argument.
#15cheezedadadaPosted 5/16/2014 9:03:43 AM
shawnmck posted...
The graphics look fine, but the enemy ai is pretty bad...but in all fairness, we don't know what the difficulty setting was in the video. For all we know, the player could have had the game on Easy.

I am hoping that's the case. Outside of the lethargic AI, the game looks pretty good.

By the way, that psycho stabbing attack is a little gruesome. They really stretch out the melee animations in the game it seems.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#16SiriusSternFanPosted 5/16/2014 9:04:39 AM
No. I'm saying it's rather easy to get on here and whine and complain about something they've never even played yet.

If you don't like it, don't play it. And if you could do better, make us a game.

Then we can come on here and make some pithy comments about how bad it looks.
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy
#17Apex-PlayerPosted 5/16/2014 9:04:44 AM
cheezedadada posted...
If anyone here has seen a bunch of streaming, is the AI better than what we see in that video? I watched a little of the first hour of the game from that link posted here the other day and the AI didnt look that bad. The AI in that video above seemed awful.

I watched the first 2 levels. Some of the AI looked passable but I seen a lot of garbage.

Flying Robots - will chase you, even if you go in buildings. +1
Robot Dogs will act like CoD dogs +1/-1 depending.
The actual Nazis will try and follow you, but if your just around the doorway they might not shoot.
(like the archway is between you, you can shoot them but they'll stay still and do nothing)
They will also follow you up ladders for easy kills -1

Never looked impressive IMO, easily exploitable and pretty dumb.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#18BigLongDownerPosted 5/16/2014 9:05:37 AM
Hmmm.... I'm almost convinced to cancel my preorder and use some of the money for Watch Dogs' Season Pass.
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
#19SxmfctPosted 5/16/2014 9:07:18 AM
SiriusSternFan posted...
If you don't like it, don't play it. And if you could do better, make us a game.

I think you're trying to hard with the whole "I'd die for Xboxone" persona. A bit more subtlety will get you far
#20grampamurkedPosted 5/16/2014 9:08:59 AM
My troll detector is pegged out. I've watched tons of live gameplay in the last 2 days and the game looks really good.

As to the first video its OBVIOUSLY being played on the easiest setting which dumbs it down so people like the tc can actually complete the game.
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU