Wolfenstein leaked footage of the actual game

#31Apex-PlayerPosted 5/16/2014 9:19:07 AM
cheezedadada posted...
@Apex-Player

Thanks for that rundown, appreciate it. That has me a little weary on jumping on the game day 1. I was already on the fence about Watch Dogs too, so I was hoping not to feel the same way about this game.

The story started good, but got run down real fast.
I was like 'ohh yeah' after the intro etc, then it just pulled out the cheese by the end of the second level and I was smh.

I don't think it will be worth the full price.
It looked like something that could pass some time, but I question the replay value and how the story will unfold.

Lack of games for both sides makes everyone want it to be quality,
but it never hooked me at all in comparison to last gens Wolfenstein.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#32kidwgmPosted 5/16/2014 9:21:40 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
http://a.pomf.se/jjvpaf.mp4

Looks pretty bad, from this clip.

You either are a terrible troll or you need your eyes checked.
---
Currently Playing: Disney Magical World and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#33CapwnDPosted 5/16/2014 9:22:15 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
CapwnD posted...
SoulTrapper: Fanning the fires of dismay ever since the first time I saw the emo kid.

SoulTrapper is so emo, his grass cuts itself.

Did you cry when Microsoft announced a kinect free xbox console? Knowing that everything I complained about is now officially changed to what I said the xbox one should have been?
Meaning that I was right all along and not even your xbox fansite could make a difference?

Xbox fansite lol. It's a forum. But I can't expect somebody like you to know any better.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#34SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 9:25:33 AM
kidwgm posted...

You either are a terrible troll or you need your eyes checked.

I'm not talking about graphics, I'm talking about the AI.

The game has 4 difficulty levels:

"CAN I PLAY, DADDY?"
"DON'T HURT ME."
"BRING'EM ON!"
"I AM DEATH INCARNATE!"
"ÜBER"

This was on "DON'T HURT ME.", which is most likely "Easy", so it could be better on higher difficulties.

CapwnD posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
CapwnD posted...
SoulTrapper: Fanning the fires of dismay ever since the first time I saw the emo kid.

Did you cry when Microsoft announced a kinect free xbox console? Knowing that everything I complained about is now officially changed to what I said the xbox one should have been?
Meaning that I was right all along and not even your xbox fansite could make a difference?

Xbox fansite lol. It's a forum. But I can't expect somebody like you to know any better.

So you did cry?
#35pblimp360Posted 5/16/2014 9:31:24 AM
Game looks damn good.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#36SiriusSternFanPosted 5/16/2014 9:32:24 AM
He's upset about a video game that hasn't even been released yet...

I'm sorry.
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy
#37Juzten76Posted 5/16/2014 9:34:44 AM
SiriusSternFan posted...
Soul Trapper,

Have you designed/developed/marketed/released any games on the Xbox One?

If so, I would be interested in knowing all about them.

Got any game footage, at least?

Keep us all informed.

Great! Now I have to have developed a game in order to form a negative opinion about someone else's game. People are so sensitive here that you'd think their mom baked these games.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#38CapwnDPosted 5/16/2014 9:36:06 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
CapwnD posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
CapwnD posted...

So you did cry?

You were the one who literally spent the last year crying about something you never intended to buy. I wasn't the one trying to change anything.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#39PorungaPosted 5/16/2014 9:39:33 AM
Wow... pass
#40SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 9:41:51 AM
CapwnD posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
CapwnD posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
CapwnD posted...

So you did cry?

You were the one who literally spent the last year crying about something you never intended to buy. I wasn't the one trying to change anything.

And lo and behold!
My "crying" turned out to be legitimate complaints, all of which Microsoft has addressed.
Spencer even apologized for the DRM thing a while back.

Everything I said that was wrong, has been turned around. Everything that I said they needed to change, they changed.

Apparently, my "crying" was actually being correct about what needed to be changed to the console.

Now I'll get the console once there are some good exclusives for it, which will hopefully be announced at E3.