Wolfenstein leaked footage of the actual game

#41mindoftwomoronsPosted 5/16/2014 8:47:55 AM
That's one of the easier difficulty levels no doubt. I've seen footage on "I am death incarnate" difficulty and the enemies are way more aggressive and their bullets do a lot more damage.
---
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p567/monkeyofevil/magnaangemon.gif
#42SiriusSternFanPosted 5/16/2014 8:49:35 AM
"Everything I said"...

Me. Me. Me.

Daddy! Mommy! LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy
#43SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 8:59:50 AM
mindoftwomorons posted...
That's one of the easier difficulty levels no doubt. I've seen footage on "I am death incarnate" difficulty and the enemies are way more aggressive and their bullets do a lot more damage.

Yeah, that was on "Easy".

The AI on higher difficulties should be better.
#44FeatherwindPosted 5/16/2014 9:02:37 AM
SiriusSternFan posted...
Do whatever you want, fella. I play the games, don't just watch the footage.

Unless you buy every single new game that is released you need to somehow judge the game before buying and make a decision whether you'll play it or not. Of course you can't strictly know whether a game is good or not before playing it but playing every single game is not possible.
---
pathological
#45CapwnDPosted 5/16/2014 9:03:15 AM
SiriusSternFan posted...
"Everything I said"...

Me. Me. Me.

lol! Yep. I guess MS had to change the console to include crybabies.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#46kidwgmPosted 5/16/2014 9:06:51 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
CapwnD posted...
SoulTrapper: Fanning the fires of dismay ever since the first time I saw the emo kid.

SoulTrapper is so emo, his grass cuts itself.

Did you cry when Microsoft announced a kinect free xbox console? Knowing that everything I complained about is now officially changed to what I said the xbox one should have been?
Meaning that I was right all along and not even your xbox fansite could make a difference?

Don't brag about this. MS is doing a very dis-service to themselves and the One for cowering to whiny entitled gamers, like yourself, who are stiffing innovation.
---
Currently Playing: Disney Magical World and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#47SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 9:16:52 AM
CapwnD posted...

lol! Yep. I guess MS had to change the console to include crybabies.

Yeah, the people with their own xbox fansite didn't provide a large enough install base.

kidwgm posted...

Don't brag about this. MS is doing a very dis-service to themselves and the One for cowering to whiny entitled gamers, like yourself, who are stiffing innovation.

They're not cowering for "whiny entitled gamers", they're cowering for lower than expected sales numbers and their investors.

But this is going way of topic, there are enough topics where you can cry about MS removing the kinect.
#48Robin_MaskPosted 5/16/2014 9:24:38 AM
SiriusSternFan posted...
"Everything I said"...

Me. Me. Me.

That's the sad thing, a ton of gamers are like this nowadays.
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#49InterzoneMantraPosted 5/16/2014 9:51:31 AM
the hell, is this real? that's some of the most terrible ai i've seen in a long time. Gameplay also looks clunky.
#50SyphonFilterAddictPosted 5/16/2014 9:55:28 AM
But but next gen. More CPU power for AI. Horse patooty. AI never gets better.
---
What?! No one dashy-dine on Stavros!