Wolfenstein leaked footage of the actual game

#61Shing_gorPosted 5/16/2014 12:00:13 PM
SoulTrapper posted...
SiriusSternFan posted...
No. I'm saying it's rather easy to get on here and whine and complain about something they've never even played yet.

If you don't like it, don't play it. And if you could do better, make us a game.

Then we can come on here and make some pithy comments about how bad it looks.

Ah, okay, I get it now.

I'm not allowed to discuss video games on a video game website.

Thanks for informing me of this.

How about next time, the devs actually put some work into the game so people don't have anything to complain about?

Why don't you try making a game, instead of criticising a game someone else has made based on what THEY envisioned.
#62TrueBlue91Posted 5/16/2014 12:01:18 PM
I have never seen so much insecurity on a GameFAQs topic. What's up with all the dumb troll accusations and reassurance? Dayum.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#63gala12Posted 5/16/2014 12:02:10 PM
megamanx1291 posted...
http://a.pomf.se/jjvpaf.mp4

Wow.. if thats the final product holy crap, that is some horrible AI
---
Xbox One, Xbox 360, Gamertag: galamb
PS4, PS3, PSN: galamb
#64SiriusSternFanPosted 5/16/2014 12:02:22 PM
Right on, bro
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy
#65AxleHeadXPosted 5/16/2014 12:05:31 PM
SoulTrapper posted...
Big Fan posted...
How is the footage leaked? There's plenty of gameplay on YouTube. I personally think the game looks awesome

I figured it was leaked because the release date is May 20 in Europe.

Technically it is leaked. However this video was leaked over a year ago and was based on the earliest build of the game. The video was intentionally showing the poor AI so that it was corrected in the next build phase.
#66Pinoy441Posted 5/16/2014 12:08:54 PM
Early build is early

Look at recent gameplay footage not set to easy difficulty
---
*grabs popcorn*
#67theend818Posted 5/16/2014 12:43:33 PM
so people cant judge something base on video evidence now(ai bad but that could be difficulty level)? so if graphics look bad we cant judge it until we play it also?
#68Goregasm17Posted 5/16/2014 12:48:59 PM
SoulTrapper posted...
Robin_Mask posted...

Oy, it isn't the fact that someone is right.

It's the fact that "I WAS THE ONE WHO SAID IT" becomes a problem from those same people. Later on not shutting up about it.

Same reason why the PS3 Phantom Pain board sucks, too many people making up theories just to say "HAHAHA I WAS RIGHT SCREW YOU" if they even guessed it.

Yeah, funny thing is that it was the other guy (the one with the xbox fansite) who brought it up.
I simply pointed out that what he was calling "crying" were actually legitimate complaints.

But I get it, you guys are mad you didn't have the patience to wait for the removal of the kinect and you need to vent it somehow.

Goregasm17 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
http://a.pomf.se/jjvpaf.mp4

Looks pretty bad, from this clip.

Gosh, you sound so ignorant. "Looks pretty bad" why do you think it looks bad? What are you trying to convey?

ignorant
adjective
lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
uninformed; unaware.
due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

The AI, obviously. As most people noticed immediately.

Not sure what "ignorance" has to do with it. Looking up the word, posting the definition and still managing to fail using it properly is pretty bad as well.

Ill-informed. Basing your view on a supposed view of a game that isn't released yet. That is ignorant. It is ignorant to believe that is anything other than a demo/beta/alpha footage. That is what I'm getting at. HOW is it that hard to comprehend. I even posted the definition so that even an idiot could understand, sadly, you still manage to fail with reading comprehension, that is something I cannot post a definition of.
#69deday863Posted 5/16/2014 12:51:21 PM
The AI is so bad lol
#70lovbbwsPosted 5/16/2014 1:08:13 PM
people will buy the titanfall garbage by the truckloads but not this again throws hands up in air