Wolfenstein leaked footage of the actual game

#71SiriusSternFanPosted 5/16/2014 12:13:31 PM
Not everyone. I bought the basic Xbox One console last week...without any games. Titanfall or that racing game didn't do it for me. But Wolfenstein will be my first Xbox One title.
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy
#72crucialPosted 5/16/2014 12:33:50 PM
This game will be this gens Rage meaning it will be terrible,no co-op,no MP=me not spending 60 bucks on a game that will not be worth it,I will wait and get it with GWG like 3 years from now,I have no desire to add a 10 hour SP game that will collect dead skin cells 2 weeks after I buy it.
#73SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 12:42:48 PM(edited)
Goregasm17 posted...

Ill-informed. Basing your view on a supposed view of a game that isn't released yet. That is ignorant. It is ignorant to believe that is anything other than a demo/beta/alpha footage. That is what I'm getting at. HOW is it that hard to comprehend. I even posted the definition so that even an idiot could understand, sadly, you still manage to fail with reading comprehension, that is something I cannot post a definition of.

Great, another person with a reading disability.

Nowhere did I say that the game itself was bad, just that the footage made it look bad.

It was right there:

Looks pretty bad, from this clip.

If you're unable to understand the difference between footage looking bad and the game itself being bad, you might want to consider taking some extra classes.

I also posted youtube footage from the game showing how the AI in the game itself (not alpha/beta/demo footage) was bad as well in this topic.
Here it is again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTqxz4vH6Pk

So, please, stop making a fool out of yourself by trying to sound like you actually have a point, while you're being ignorant.

ignorant
adjective
lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
uninformed; unaware.
due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.
#74brawl__08Posted 5/16/2014 12:38:44 PM
That looks pretty awful.

People saying it looks good remind me of how low the quality standards have dropped.
---
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Brawl08.gif
#75FeatherwindPosted 5/16/2014 12:40:09 PM
And people have to judge games based on something like a screenshot, video, review etc. It's impossible to buy every single game that is released, you need to choose what to buy and play based on some incomplete picture of the game.

The distinction between a game looking bad and being bad is indeed important.
---
pathological
#76N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 5/16/2014 2:44:34 PM
SoulTrapper posted...
SiriusSternFan posted...
No. I'm saying it's rather easy to get on here and whine and complain about something they've never even played yet.

If you don't like it, don't play it. And if you could do better, make us a game.

Then we can come on here and make some pithy comments about how bad it looks.

Ah, okay, I get it now.

I'm not allowed to discuss video games on a video game website.

Thanks for informing me of this.

How about next time, the devs actually put some work into the game so people don't have anything to complain about?

Let's be realistic here. We all know you've never had anything positive to say about the Xbox One, it's accessories, and it's games. This being one of the games for Xbox that looks to be on par with the PS4 version, of course you would come here to voice your opinion on how bad it looks.

The only thing I've never seen you complain about is the PS4 or anything related.

If you want your opinions to hold weight in discussion, you can't be biased against every thing possible during the weeks and months prior to the first time you actually might have a legitimate concern. This is why nobody takes you seriously, and trolls/flames you when you do have a legitimate topic to discuss.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5
#77demollyonPosted 5/16/2014 3:40:21 PM
How the mighty have fallen....
#78kennyynnooPosted 5/16/2014 3:44:42 PM
Honestly I won't look or buy it, they need to stop over thinking with Wolfenstein, we just want to kill Nazis and a hard boss Hitler in the end. I loved the first one ever as a kid, only version I liked and they just try to hard with it now.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#79SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 11:56:31 PM(edited)
N3xtG3nGam3r posted...

Let's be realistic here. We all know you've never had anything positive to say about the Xbox One, it's accessories, and it's games. This being one of the games for Xbox that looks to be on par with the PS4 version, of course you would come here to voice your opinion on how bad it looks.

Wrong.

I had plenty of positive stuff to say about Projekt Spark and Sunset Overdrive. Games that both look fun.
I was one of the few people actually talking about Projekt Spark on this board

I even made positive topics, which naturally go ignored on this board:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68848097

The only thing I've never seen you complain about is the PS4 or anything related.

This is the xbox board, it's used for talking about the xbox not the ps4.
If this goes beyond your understanding, I can't help you.

And I did have negative comments about the ps4: pay for online is bad, the hardware is pretty much outdated before it even launched and the selection of games is rather thin (this goes for both consoles).

Keep making stuff up, though, that'll certainly help your argument.

If you want your opinions to hold weight in discussion, you can't be biased against every thing possible during the weeks and months prior to the first time you actually might have a legitimate concern. This is why nobody takes you seriously, and trolls/flames you when you do have a legitimate topic to discuss.

I'm not biased against anything.
I do/did have issues with the forced kinect, the DRM, the general communication from MS and the fact that they went for a multimedia box instead of a gaming console.

And of course I was more vocal about these things, because those were the things keeping me from getting both consoles this gen.

Most of those have been fixed now.

There are people who simply accept what a company wants to do with the product they enjoy, even if it doesn't live up to their expectations.

I don't.

Being right about what you're complaining about=/=trolling.
Time to accept that the people with complaints were actually in the right here and that the trolls were all the people who thought forcing kinect was actually a good thing are the trolls.

I really couldn't care less if those people take me seriously or not. I don't post to get recognition from trolls.
I do understand they're upset and need to vent their anger about being so terribly wrong or having bought an xbox before the price drop/kinect removal.
#80oldhbk76Posted 5/17/2014 12:51:09 AM
It's a day one buy for me
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76