Wolfenstein leaked footage of the actual game

#81cooolioPosted 5/17/2014 3:17:06 AM
Apex-Player posted...
cheezedadada posted...
@Apex-Player

Thanks for that rundown, appreciate it. That has me a little weary on jumping on the game day 1. I was already on the fence about Watch Dogs too, so I was hoping not to feel the same way about this game.

The story started good, but got run down real fast.
I was like 'ohh yeah' after the intro etc, then it just pulled out the cheese by the end of the second level and I was smh.

I don't think it will be worth the full price.
It looked like something that could pass some time, but I question the replay value and how the story will unfold.

Lack of games for both sides makes everyone want it to be quality,
but it never hooked me at all in comparison to last gens Wolfenstein.

I heard that that game was mediocre.
#82HenryKazukaPosted 5/17/2014 3:49:31 AM
SiriusSternFan posted...
No. I'm saying it's rather easy to get on here and whine and complain about something they've never even played yet.

If you don't like it, don't play it. And if you could do better, make us a game.

Then we can come on here and make some pithy comments about how bad it looks.
But you would have to be able to make a better game in order to comment on his game.
See how stupid your logic is?
---
Hard work may pay in the long run, but laziness always pays off right now!
#83ChrisCanuckPosted 5/17/2014 4:38:32 AM
I got a preorder for this game. It looks rad, and I want to kill nazis. Listening to some of you guys, I can't help wonder what kind of cheapskate gamers you are. No adventure, no risk. Whats your deal? Throw down! You sound like smokers that can't afford their habit. It seems you're looking for this magic unicorn of a game, perfect gameplay and graphics, and whine and complain when it doesn't meet your expectations, even BEFORE the game comes out.
Just play and have fun!
#84vormisPosted 5/17/2014 4:55:12 AM
Man, that AI. Seriously, they turned Wolfenstien into a budget title :(
#85PorungaPosted 5/17/2014 5:05:57 AM
ChrisCanuck posted...
I got a preorder for this game. It looks rad, and I want to kill nazis. Listening to some of you guys, I can't help wonder what kind of cheapskate gamers you are. No adventure, no risk. Whats your deal? Throw down! You sound like smokers that can't afford their habit. It seems you're looking for this magic unicorn of a game, perfect gameplay and graphics, and whine and complain when it doesn't meet your expectations, even BEFORE the game comes out.
Just play and have fun!

There is a complaint coming up more and more about this generation of games. "Last gen gameplay". It is kind of a meaningless term.. but looking at this? This is the perfect example of last gen gameplay. The AI is very poor, the entire way the game is designed (outside of graphics) is generations out of date. Look at the way the player moves.. his hand/gun, his "body".. it doesn't move. AT ALL. He is frozen stiff, and just sliding around the room. He doesn't move like a real person would, even if you can't see his body. There has been other FPS games that the character moves more realistically, just by the way the camera moves and shakes, the hand/gun moves and sways. The whole idea behind the first person perspective is that it is supposed to be what you are seeing through your eyes.. YOU ARE THAT CHARACTER. And he is frozen stiff.
#86Bs-KILLPosted 5/17/2014 6:01:42 AM(edited)
Damn..
Edit: Please be a good game. :(
---
GT: UltraC0MB0 PSN: BasuraKILLER
Now Playing: Ryse & DR3 on Legendary & Nightmare, Killer Instinct.
#87Xeeh_BitzPosted 5/17/2014 7:30:21 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Uhh, what is up with the AI?

That is what I was thinking, the AI is standing there walking slowly while you burning his buddy's face, must be the same AI that's in Titanfall
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#88SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 7:44:31 AM
This website has the footage up as well.

http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2014/05/wolfenstein-new-order-ai-dumber-than.html

This is supposedly Bring 'em on!/normal difficulty.