A Generational Hatred of Xbox?

#21Skynet82997Posted 5/16/2014 1:24:05 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
It's mostly insecure teenage boys and young men - they always get like this - could be over anything - sports teams, lifting methodology, cars - it's all the same crap.

Just insecure young guys, and of course there's a certain contingent of neck bearded man children that obsess over this stuff, but by and large it's insecure young guys with ego issues.

You're describing yourself and the Microsoft-Can-Do-No-Wrong-Camp, right?

Sure sounds like it.

:D

Sorry Champ, but in no way, shape or form do I feel, or have I ever felt, that MS can do no wrong. That's absurd, but nice try though.

Also, I'm not young.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#22PulpPosted 5/16/2014 1:31:45 PM
Another dumb sigma topic.

I prefer the one's where he pretends to be a developer.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#23BeautifulBlackPosted 5/16/2014 1:32:46 PM
TC thinks Sony fanboys are aggressive. I guess he hasn't been online or on Xbox Live.

I don't thinking I've ever heard so many death threats or racist comments in my life.

MS has created and fueled generations of hateful individuals and this board is a prime example of MS fanboys who would wish you physical harm if you don't pledge allegiance to their piece of plastic.

Those neckbeards sure can be Rambo behind a mic/keyboard.
#24BeautifulBlackPosted 5/16/2014 1:33:31 PM
Pulp posted...
Another dumb sigma topic.

I prefer the one's where he pretends to be a developer.

Oh s***. Ether.
#25InterzoneMantraPosted 5/16/2014 1:42:12 PM
I personally think ms is getting exactly what they deserve, just like how sony got what they deserve back in 06 when their egos got too big. It's pretty damn sickening how they try to insult their fans and their intelligence.
#26aj4x94Posted 5/16/2014 1:55:18 PM(edited)
InterzoneMantra posted...
I personally think ms is getting exactly what they deserve, just like how sony got what they deserve back in 06 when their egos got too big. It's pretty damn sickening how they try to insult their fans and their intelligence.

This. TC acts like Sony never got put in their place when they got fat headed with comments like "people will get a second job to buy a PS3" or when they got sued up to their neck over the rootkits
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Assassin's Creed II, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#27CombaticusXYPosted 5/16/2014 1:56:28 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
It's mostly insecure teenage boys and young men - they always get like this - could be over anything - sports teams, lifting methodology, cars - it's all the same crap.

Just insecure young guys, and of course there's a certain contingent of neck bearded man children that obsess over this stuff, but by and large it's insecure young guys with ego issues.

You're describing yourself and the Microsoft-Can-Do-No-Wrong-Camp, right?

Sure sounds like it.

:D

Way to prove him right... such an immature response
---
Team SPFC: Nova/Trish/Doom...It's On now!!
PSN/Xboxlive: CombaticusXY
#28MephsuitPosted 5/16/2014 2:03:46 PM
Skynet82997 posted...

This. Just a d*** measuring competition arguing about whose system can render Breno Giacomini's unibrow with .0001% better graphics or which system can run generic shooter port #27 one shade more effectively.
---
"Mephsuit, as he so often is, is right." - Token sane 261 member Saber_Tiger a.k.a. SST
#29HorridhalPosted 5/16/2014 2:10:02 PM
All fanboys are aggressive and equally just as bad as any other. Sony may get the most coverage, in that regard, but they are no worse than MS fanboys or Nintendo fanboys.

Trying to single out a single subset of trash is pretty pathetic and, ultimately, pointless because at the end of the day an old banana peel is no worse or better than an old apple core. The only person who would see a difference are those people pre-disposed to choose one side or another.

TC you have shown multiple times previously that you prefer the X1 to the PS4, which is fine and entirely your decision, yet you keep posting topics like this one as some sort of voice of reason.

You aren't.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#30Reflex-ArcPosted 5/16/2014 2:16:40 PM
Hogwash. You youngin's ain't seen nothin' with your console wars and your internet machines. Where's the risk? Where's the danger? Where's the honor? Why in my day there were actual injuries in our "console wars".

You kids should have seen The Great Cup-in-Ball vs Spinning Top Wars of eighteen ought six. Why I even lost an eye in that one. Console wars. Pshhh. You kids don't know nothin'! *spits*

Now get off my lawn.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard