Call of Duty: Advance Warfare's story took over two years to write

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Call of Duty: Advance Warfare's story took over two years to write
2 years ago#1
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-advance-warfare-s-story-took-over-two-years-to-write/1100-6419699/

Talks about what to expect from their E3 showing
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-e3-2014-showing-will-be-incredibly-special/1100-6419696/

Honestly I'm excited for this CoD. A lot of it is because of Kevin Spacey, and mainly because Ghosts was such a let down for me that it set my expectations really, really, really low for the reveal of this CoD.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
2 years ago#2
That's what they say about every COD. Along with saying it's new and changing things up. They said it took them a few years to write Ghost's story...and it was terrible. The EXACT same story as the second G.I. JOE movie.

Glad you're excited for it though, i just don't see the appeal in any COD game anymore.
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
2 years ago#3
Shik_stick posted...
Glad you're excited for it though, i just don't see the appeal in any COD game anymore.

Kevin Spacy, that is all.
'Well if MS has taught us anything it's that originality isn't always a good thing.' - dnmt
2 years ago#4
Kevin Spacey indeed got me hype for this.
Enough with the fanboyism
2 years ago#5
Shik_stick posted...
That's what they say about every COD. Along with saying it's new and changing things up.
not changing this sig until "being an idiot" is a moderation reason
2 years ago#6
As long as it ends up being better than the pile of S*** that ghosts turned out to be I'm happy.
2 years ago#7
It will have a vehicle chase scene, a rail shooting scene, slowmo breach scene, slowmo falling scene, civilians getting mercilessly murdered scene.

Same ol s--- different air freshener.
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
2 years ago#8
Is that supposed to be a good thing?
Gamefaqs: Where 13 year olds have sigs making fun of 11 and 12 year olds.
2 years ago#9
So the story took two years to write...meaning they have less than a year to make the game.

Looks like even with a 3 year cycle we will still get a game that took less than a year to make. Can't say I'm surprised.
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5
2 years ago#10
N3xtG3nGam3r posted...
So the story took two years to write...meaning they have less than a year to make the game.

Looks like even with a 3 year cycle we will still get a game that took less than a year to make. Can't say I'm surprised.

I never knew that making the story means no one else does anything.
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Call of Duty: Advance Warfare's story took over two years to write

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived