Titanfall mark end of an era?

#11DaLaggaPosted 5/16/2014 1:36:28 PM(edited)
Mjs903 posted...
Lets get something straight. Titanfall is the best multiplayer fps experience out there. Its amazing.

Am I the only one who literally cringed when they read this? Oh dear... Love it or hate it, Titanfall plays pretty much exactly like CoD with mech powerups. That's all it is and it's no wonder that it isn't selling amazingly well. It offers nothing really new or unique to speak of when every aspect of the game is so shallow and dumbed down.
#12LuDaCRis073Posted 5/16/2014 1:57:07 PM
Titanfall isn't better than BF4 IMO, not even close. I was bored with Titanfall after a couple weeks. Put in 8 days worth of gameplay on BF4, still can't get enough. There's so many ways you can approach/play BF4. For Titanfall your limited to running and gunning and using a mech. Titanfall is barebones and BF4 is full of features,guns,jets/choppers/tanks and meaningful achievements. Titanfall put no mark on the this era, none!!
---
Rawr!
#13mrpicPosted 5/16/2014 1:59:10 PM
DaLagga posted...
Mjs903 posted...
Lets get something straight. Titanfall is the best multiplayer fps experience out there. Its amazing.

Am I the only one who literally cringed when they read this? Oh dear... Love it or hate it, Titanfall plays pretty much exactly like CoD with mech powerups. That's all it is and it's no wonder that it isn't selling amazingly well. It offers nothing really new or unique to speak of when every aspect of the game is so shallow and dumbed down.

Sadly even though i will add titanfall does it better than everyone else its still the same old

and to give us dlc map packs ONLY 3 MAPS for 7.99 is a joke seriously i waited to see if they would just try to fob us off with the same maps ect and they have (if you dont already know) one of the maps is a reskin of an old map too - needs more weapons and abilitys as atm titanfall is stale
#14Hierarchy225Posted 5/16/2014 2:03:06 PM(edited)
Its because its on Origin, and Xbone.

If it was on Steam/GoG, and on PS4/PS3 it would have this problem.

EA screwed up.

By creating Origin, and for making it an Xbox exclusive.
#15romulexPosted 5/16/2014 3:27:09 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
Its because its on Origin, and Xbone.

If it was on Steam/GoG, and on PS4/PS3 it would have this problem.

EA screwed up.

By creating Origin, and for making it an Xbox exclusive.

How does that matter you moron? If it was on all those platforms it would still be stale and charging a crazy amount for 3 maps. Just go ahead and blame EA and origin.