disappointed in xbox one

#31L96A1BOSSPosted 5/16/2014 2:15:19 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
Of course the MS defense force enters just so they can insult the OP.

Microsoft is so proud of you guys.
They sure stick out on the first page even after M$ 180 on every single vision they had with the xbone you have them flying off the handle insulting people.
#32Garage_ManPosted 5/16/2014 2:19:46 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
FPS_hitman posted...
With playstation you know variety and quality are coming. History repeats itself what do you have to look forward to? Declining Halo and gears that their devs didnt want and sold off. And a company that abandons making games the last years for the console.

Have fun with ryse and forza its not gonna get any better.

I will, I love forza and forza horizon, have fun with interactive movies, delays, bankruptcy, horrible Gran Turismo and standard cars.

Wait, why do standard cars matter? You say 1080p doesn't matter, 60fps don't matter, cardboard cutouts dont matter, weather doesnt matter but SOMEHOW GT with standard cars does?

Which is it, you can't have it both ways.
#33kidwgmPosted 5/16/2014 2:25:59 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
Of course the MS defense force enters just so they can insult the OP.

Microsoft is so proud of you guys.

Reassurance post.
---
Currently Playing: Disney Magical World and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#34Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 5/16/2014 2:32:12 PM
Get some glasses.
#35PackersXLVPosted 5/16/2014 2:44:21 PM
http://www.drunktiki.com/2011/08/25/this-thread-is-pony/this-thread-is-pony-2/
#36Exodus_PrimePosted 5/16/2014 2:45:27 PM
PackersXLV posted...
http://www.drunktiki.com/2011/08/25/this-thread-is-pony/this-thread-is-pony-2/

Lol
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#37Road_Kill_666Posted 5/16/2014 2:51:54 PM
RJones416 posted...
i was playing forza at the store and i felt like i was playing an xbox360 game. couldnt even tell a difference. will it get better?

I'm disappointed people who cry about not liking the X1 won't just move on with their life. They sit around and dwell and cry about it. You're not getting a hug and if you want people who agree with you go complain about m$ go to the sony board they'll welcome you with open arms.
#38kennyynnooPosted 5/16/2014 3:06:27 PM
Garage_Man posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
FPS_hitman posted...
With playstation you know variety and quality are coming. History repeats itself what do you have to look forward to? Declining Halo and gears that their devs didnt want and sold off. And a company that abandons making games the last years for the console.

Have fun with ryse and forza its not gonna get any better.

I will, I love forza and forza horizon, have fun with interactive movies, delays, bankruptcy, horrible Gran Turismo and standard cars.

Wait, why do standard cars matter? You say 1080p doesn't matter, 60fps don't matter, cardboard cutouts dont matter, weather doesnt matter but SOMEHOW GT with standard cars does?

Which is it, you can't have it both ways.

Forza is 1080p, I don't care that it is honestly, 720p is fine with me. Cardboard people don't matter nobody pays attention to the crowd when you're racing. Standard cars do matter as the cars themselves are why you're playing the game, gt5 and 6 used basically ps2 cars in the game because they're to lazy to make the actual game. You can say turn 10 was lazy with the crowd but at least the made the main characters(cars) to this generation, no blacked out dashes. Gran Turismo is a game I will still play since I like racing in general but they've been incredibly horrible lately compared to turn 10.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#393HPPosted 5/16/2014 3:08:41 PM
Newsflash: Games were in native 1080p last gen too. That doesn't mean the graphics are anything special or that the system is capable of handling resource heavy games in 1080p.
#40zinsindettaPosted 5/16/2014 3:09:12 PM
RJones416 posted...
i was playing forza at the store and i felt like i was playing an xbox360 game. couldnt even tell a difference. will it get better?

Oh no, my heart goes out to you.

Sincerely,
I grew up with Commodore 64 and NES graphics on TV's with ears you freaking spoiled brats
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta