The Master Chief Collection

#11GambitbuzzkillPosted 5/16/2014 1:50:00 PM
BeautifulBlack posted...
BU BU BU HD PORTS!

can't wait for the hypocrisy from xbots

The only argument you get is Halo 4 and that is still older then Tlou so you can have a seat in the corner.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#12supermoc10Posted 5/16/2014 1:55:57 PM
This is literally perfect for me. The only Halo games I played are Reach and 4 so I wanted to catch up on the others before 5 came out. Hopefully this will include H2's MP. It would make sense since it's H2's anniversary and it's supposedly known for it's MP. Also, the reason there's a collection is probably because H2's campaign is bad from what I heard.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#13TheTitan99Posted 5/16/2014 1:58:58 PM
THE HYPE IS REAL.
---
Super Mario World is the best game ever made!
Stop the console wars.
#14steelix55Posted 5/16/2014 1:59:40 PM
supermoc10 posted...
This is literally perfect for me. The only Halo games I played are Reach and 4 so I wanted to catch up on the others before 5 came out. Hopefully this will include H2's MP. It would make sense since it's H2's anniversary and it's supposedly known for it's MP. Also, the reason there's a collection is probably because H2's campaign is bad from what I heard.

Halo 2's campaign was the best IMO. People only hate it because you don't play as Master Chief the entire time, and that was a big surprise. It is the ONLY Halo campaign that is even slightly challenging on Legendary.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 780 || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x64
#15Apex-PlayerPosted 5/16/2014 1:59:43 PM
Usually if something sounds to good to be true...

Halo 2 remake or update would be slick, and plausible.
A collection of 1-4 getting an update would be 'huge' for those who gave a damn, but fairly unrealistic.

Rumors like this always start around e3.
Even though it makes for a decent laugh if it falls flat when some people put absolutely no thought to it never happening. (kinectless)

After watching that 'be loud, be proud' crap,
I can't help but feel there are children here who will be heartbroken. Literally lol.
So just trying to be realistic.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#16PraiseNataliaPosted 5/16/2014 2:09:49 PM
Hope this is true. I only ever played Halo 3, ODST and Reach so being able to play all 4 of the centre-piece games before Halo 5 would be excellent.
#17That_Damn_KidPosted 5/16/2014 2:16:01 PM
WOW I may sell my 360 now, since 4 is about all I play now.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#18PokemonYoutubePosted 5/16/2014 2:16:40 PM
I feel like Microsoft is just throwing all this news at the Internet while screaming "DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?!? PLEASE LIKE ME NOW!!!"
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura YouTube Let's Player
3DS FC: 0018-0730-4057 / In-game name: Jos / Pokemon X/Y Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk
#19Garage_ManPosted 5/16/2014 2:20:03 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
BeautifulBlack posted...
BU BU BU HD PORTS!

can't wait for the hypocrisy from xbots

The only argument you get is Halo 4 and that is still older then Tlou so you can have a seat in the corner.

But they are NOT remaking them. They are only remastering....running the game at a higher res with some texture work...kinda like TLoU and FFX.

Man that spin.
#20zerooo0Posted 5/16/2014 2:24:22 PM
TAKE MY MONEY MS if true.

I see Halo 2 HD actually happening, but the others are still iffy. But yea HALO MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION>TLOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MS is going to make a killing on the X1 this year if this is true.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton