• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Master Chief Collection
2 years ago#11
BeautifulBlack posted...
BU BU BU HD PORTS!

can't wait for the hypocrisy from xbots

The only argument you get is Halo 4 and that is still older then Tlou so you can have a seat in the corner.
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
2 years ago#12
This is literally perfect for me. The only Halo games I played are Reach and 4 so I wanted to catch up on the others before 5 came out. Hopefully this will include H2's MP. It would make sense since it's H2's anniversary and it's supposedly known for it's MP. Also, the reason there's a collection is probably because H2's campaign is bad from what I heard.
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
2 years ago#13
THE HYPE IS REAL.
Super Mario World is the best game ever made!
Stop the console wars.
2 years ago#14
supermoc10 posted...
This is literally perfect for me. The only Halo games I played are Reach and 4 so I wanted to catch up on the others before 5 came out. Hopefully this will include H2's MP. It would make sense since it's H2's anniversary and it's supposedly known for it's MP. Also, the reason there's a collection is probably because H2's campaign is bad from what I heard.

Halo 2's campaign was the best IMO. People only hate it because you don't play as Master Chief the entire time, and that was a big surprise. It is the ONLY Halo campaign that is even slightly challenging on Legendary.
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 780 || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x64
2 years ago#15
Usually if something sounds to good to be true...

Halo 2 remake or update would be slick, and plausible.
A collection of 1-4 getting an update would be 'huge' for those who gave a damn, but fairly unrealistic.

Rumors like this always start around e3.
Even though it makes for a decent laugh if it falls flat when some people put absolutely no thought to it never happening. (kinectless)

After watching that 'be loud, be proud' crap,
I can't help but feel there are children here who will be heartbroken. Literally lol.
So just trying to be realistic.
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
2 years ago#16
Hope this is true. I only ever played Halo 3, ODST and Reach so being able to play all 4 of the centre-piece games before Halo 5 would be excellent.
2 years ago#17
WOW I may sell my 360 now, since 4 is about all I play now.
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
2 years ago#18
I feel like Microsoft is just throwing all this news at the Internet while screaming "DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?!? PLEASE LIKE ME NOW!!!"
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura YouTube Let's Player
3DS FC: 0018-0730-4057 / In-game name: Jos / Pokemon X/Y Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk
2 years ago#19
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
BeautifulBlack posted...
BU BU BU HD PORTS!

can't wait for the hypocrisy from xbots

The only argument you get is Halo 4 and that is still older then Tlou so you can have a seat in the corner.

But they are NOT remaking them. They are only remastering....running the game at a higher res with some texture work...kinda like TLoU and FFX.

Man that spin.
2 years ago#20
TAKE MY MONEY MS if true.

I see Halo 2 HD actually happening, but the others are still iffy. But yea HALO MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION>TLOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MS is going to make a killing on the X1 this year if this is true.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Master Chief Collection

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived