The Master Chief Collection

#31Solid SonicPosted 5/16/2014 2:44:47 PM
Online play...?
---
Improvement is not always better.
#32avanentPosted 5/16/2014 2:46:50 PM
Kind of confused on the value of this HD port...

So, 3 and 4 are already HD, and we have anniversary which is hd... and theirs the new halo 2 coming out which will also be HD... so... I'm not seeing much reason to pick this up... unless you don't have the games but are interested... and are willing to drop money for the whole thing, instead of picking up an old copy to try it out before committing to the whole thing... I just don;t see much market for this with as it currently stands. Am I missing something?
#33jon davisPosted 5/16/2014 2:46:53 PM
When in doubt, wheel out Halo.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#34MJFJD(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 2:49:41 PM
avanent posted...

So, 3 and 4 are already HD, and we have anniversary which is hd... and theirs the new halo 2 coming out which will also be HD... so... I'm not seeing much reason to pick this up... unless you don't have the games but are interested... and are willing to drop money for the whole thing, instead of picking up an old copy to try it out before committing to the whole thing... I just don;t see much market for this with as it currently stands. Am I missing something?

Kickstart the halo multiplayer community for next gen. Good enough reason for me anyway.
#35VoidBeyondPosted 5/16/2014 2:51:39 PM
avanent posted...

Each can have a touch up in the graphics and could be pushed to 60fps and be above 720p. But there's mine, and a few others, though of a universal multiplayer which I've already posted about. And it's for fans who want to see it all in one place. For me, this is a 100% buy.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#36TBONE_OGPosted 5/16/2014 2:52:18 PM
I can't believe that this could end up being true. Doesn't make sense.

There's already a Halo 1 HD (Halo Anniversary), Halo 3 was just given out for free through GwG, and Halo 4 came out in out in 2012, had DLC in 2013.

However, Halo 2 Anniversary is believable...
---
Always O.G.
#37avanentPosted 5/16/2014 2:55:40 PM(edited)
VoidBeyond posted...
avanent posted...

Each can have a touch up in the graphics and could be pushed to 60fps and be above 720p. But there's mine, and a few others, though of a universal multiplayer which I've already posted about. And it's for fans who want to see it all in one place. For me, this is a 100% buy.

I guess... I don't play multiplayer, so I don't care about that. However, I see how others could if you could replay the old maps on the new system on XBL with a decent user base.

If it included the online only campaign as an offline mode (bots if needed)... that'd would tempt me.
#38VoidBeyondPosted 5/16/2014 2:56:53 PM
avanent posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
avanent posted...

I guess... I don't play multiplayer, so I don't care about that. However, I see how others could if you could replay the old maps on the new system on XBL with a decent user base.

If it included the online only campaign as an offline mode (bots if needed)... that'd would tempt me.

Well Anniversary had online co-op, I'm sure it could be implemented into 2 (Never got to play 2 online so I don't know if it already has online co-op) But I don't know about bots, that might be hard to program in.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#39MJFJD(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 2:56:57 PM
avanent posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
avanent posted...

What online only campaign? Are you confusing this with Titanfall?
#40avanentPosted 5/16/2014 2:57:38 PM
I thought Spartan Ops in Halo 4 was like an online campaign.