The Master Chief Collection

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Master Chief Collection

User Info: MJFJD

MJFJD
2 years ago#41
avanent posted...
I thought Spartan Ops in Halo 4 was like an online campaign.

O lol, forgot about that. Ya I never really got into that so someone else would be more qualified to address it.

User Info: 2006_

2006_
2 years ago#42
MS going hard

User Info: death cloud

death cloud
2 years ago#43
I peed.
Let's all try to be nice.

User Info: Gambitbuzzkill

Gambitbuzzkill
2 years ago#44
Garage_Man posted...
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
BeautifulBlack posted...
BU BU BU HD PORTS!

can't wait for the hypocrisy from xbots

The only argument you get is Halo 4 and that is still older then Tlou so you can have a seat in the corner.

But they are NOT remaking them. They are only remastering....running the game at a higher res with some texture work...kinda like TLoU and FFX.

Man that spin.

So whats your point, look at these dates

Halo CE 11/15/01
Halo 2 11/09/04
Halo 3 9/25/07

Now lets compare to

Tlou 6/13/13

There is no reason for the Tlou to be "remastered" it's just a cash grab by greedy Sony cause they know folks will buy it. Now I want to see you spin this one champ cause Those 3 Halo's have more of a right to be remasted more then the Tlou.
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66

User Info: BoomerHelll

BoomerHelll
2 years ago#45
not to mention that halo 2 had the best multiplayer of all time. right next to cod 4 but halo 2 is unplayable on original xbox because the servers shut down.

User Info: chuckboston2k3

chuckboston2k3
2 years ago#46
What in the hell are they going to announce at E3 with all these early leaks/announcements?
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
2 years ago#47
PokemonYoutube posted...
I feel like Microsoft is just throwing all this news at the Internet while screaming "DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?!? PLEASE LIKE ME NOW!!!"

Of course you do. Such a sad view of things.

Getting back though, after giving it some thought, this does seem a little too good to be true, so maybe this exactly wont be the case.

I'm getting a vibe that outside of the often rumored, Hal 2 Anniversary, we'll be getting some surprise Halo game called "The Great Journey". If you look at Bonnie and Frank's words you see them using it and at the end of his, it's capitalized. I think it'll be the game that bridges the gap from 4 to 5.
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
2 years ago#48
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
So whats your point, look at these dates

Halo CE 11/15/01
Halo 2 11/09/04
Halo 3 9/25/07

Now lets compare to

Tlou 6/13/13

There is no reason for the Tlou to be "remastered" it's just a cash grab by greedy Sony cause they know folks will buy it. Now I want to see you spin this one champ cause Those 3 Halo's have more of a right to be remasted more then the Tlou.

Ether'd
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved

User Info: TrueGB

TrueGB
2 years ago#49
I dunno. Maybe in a few years it would be cool, but by itself it's just a re-release of one of the most common games you can find on store shelves right now. Even CE and H2 can still be found rather easily online for a good price. The only way this would be significant is if we got the Halo 2 multiplayer.

Of course, when CE Anniversary came out, it was just a few maps for Reach. They can't get away with that this time but...maybe a beta invite for Halo 5?
Future Billionaire

User Info: CoolFangs

CoolFangs
2 years ago#50
Wow, Microsoft is on a f****** roll these last couple weeks! This is the first time I've actually been excited to be an Xbone owner :D
3DS FC: 0989-2237-3314
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Master Chief Collection

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived