The Master Chief Collection

#51Robin_MaskPosted 5/16/2014 6:10:29 PM
BeautifulBlack posted...
BU BU BU HD PORTS!

can't wait for the hypocrisy from xbots

This has the entire Halo series. The second Halo hasn't even been remade yet.

Compared to TLOU, which is just a last gen port. God of War and its collections, Metal Gear Solid and the Jak and Daxter trilogy are far better deals than just TLOU.
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#52goldwPosted 5/16/2014 6:13:17 PM
TLOU is for the Xbox owners that moved to PS4. It's also a pretty cheap way to test Naughty Dogs optimization for the current gen.

Honestly, anyone who argues against up res remasters is a hater. There is literally no justification to be against it.
---
A child has a 40% chance of surviving if hit by Usain Bolt - S1nharvest
#53MonicasBackPosted 5/16/2014 6:28:26 PM
Apex-Player posted...
This just puts even more hope out there.

People really need to take this with a grain of salt.
I wouldn't careless if these rumors turn out false but I imagine a few would walk away from e3 disappointed.

Look at the ps4 board you don't see endless topics of Project Beast,
we all want it but keep expectations in check in case it falls flat.

On this board Halo 2 is running rampant with high hopes.

If I pull a SigmaLongShot, i'd have to assume some type of demographic for people who hope this much on a product.

E3 is a short time away, keep your expectations in check or this will be one miserable board if things fail to pan out.
(and will give so much ammo for trolling, heads up)

Dude you can't compare the hype for project beast to the hype of halo

Apples and oranges in terms of popularity.
---
Monicaaa
#54MonicasBackPosted 5/16/2014 6:30:08 PM
goldw posted...
TLOU is for the Xbox owners that moved to PS4. It's also a pretty cheap way to test Naughty Dogs optimization for the current gen.

Honestly, anyone who argues against up res remasters is a hater. There is literally no justification to be against it.

What about the " theres better things the devs could be doing, like making tlou 2 " argument?
---
Monicaaa
#55Rainy_David1Posted 5/16/2014 6:34:25 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
PS kids be mad bro

Why would Sony fans be mad about a Halo game? It's always been an Xbox game so almost everyone interested in it will already be buying an Xbox.
#56hollywoodxb1Posted 5/16/2014 6:38:54 PM
Hell Yeah!!!!!

Hope you ponies are having a blast playing knack.
#57ExempliGratiaPosted 5/16/2014 6:44:47 PM
Apex-Player posted...
This just puts even more hope out there.

People really need to take this with a grain of salt.
I wouldn't careless if these rumors turn out false but I imagine a few would walk away from e3 disappointed.

Look at the ps4 board you don't see endless topics of Project Beast,
we all want it but keep expectations in check in case it falls flat.

On this board Halo 2 is running rampant with high hopes.

If I pull a SigmaLongShot, i'd have to assume some type of demographic for people who hope this much on a product.

E3 is a short time away, keep your expectations in check or this will be one miserable board if things fail to pan out.
(and will give so much ammo for trolling, heads up)

It's safe to say the Market for Dark Souls games are smaller than that for Halo games.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#58VoidBeyondPosted 5/16/2014 6:45:18 PM
hollywoodxb1 posted...
Hell Yeah!!!!!

Hope you ponies are having a blast playing knack.

Don't start a flame war.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#59PoweredMilkManPosted 5/16/2014 6:45:21 PM
I'll buy if it's true, halo was the reason I bought a xbox back in the day. We would have LAN parties with other high school guys. (My class was only 63kids) tiny school. Halo will always have a special spot for me.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#60ExempliGratiaPosted 5/16/2014 6:45:27 PM
goldw posted...

How about the fact the game isn't a year old yet and it's coming out with a remaster?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia