The Master Chief Collection

#71SparkItUpPosted 5/16/2014 6:26:03 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
PS kids be mad bro

To be honest, I couldn't care less, Halo is one of the games that pushed me towards a PS4 over XB1. I'm simply here for the lulz of hypocrisy
#72pblimp360Posted 5/16/2014 6:26:40 PM
Rainy_David1 posted...
pblimp360 posted...
I was planning to buy the Tomb Raider Definitive version for the X1. I've never played it before. Is it really good?

Haven't played it myself but the general feeling seems to be that it's a great game overall, but it has more emphasis on combat than other Tomb Raider games.

Yeah, that's what I've gathered from it. I'll own it soon enough. Thanks.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#73leatheljPosted 5/16/2014 6:43:03 PM
SparkItUp posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
PS kids be mad bro

To be honest, I couldn't care less, Halo is one of the games that pushed me towards a PS4 over XB1. I'm simply here for the lulz of hypocrisy

Wow that's sad and trollish if you get off to this you need a life buddy.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#74SparkItUpPosted 5/16/2014 6:51:10 PM(edited)
leathelj posted...
SparkItUp posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
PS kids be mad bro

Wow that's sad and trollish if you get off to this you need a life buddy.

Sorry, but hypocrisy is amusing. I don't care if it would be a Sony fanboy being the one that is hypocritical..but it is amusing to see people damn one thing one day and praise it the next simply because of their fanboyism.

Perhaps you don't know what the definition of troll is however and aren't just arbitrarily throwing the word around because that's what the cool kids do.
#75GrimMTrixXPosted 5/16/2014 7:36:32 PM
if i didn;t alredy play the hell out of halo 1 and 3 I'd be more interested. I've played so much halo 3 that I just cannot touch the game ever again. Halo 2 is the only one I never finished on legendary too (also CE anniversary if that counts but I beat the original CE on legendary on xbox years ago). The price would have to be right as well as the content since I DO own every single Halo related game there is and so I may have to get this on principle alone. That and new achievements, and I loves me some Halo Achievements.
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
3DS Friend Code: 1246-8886-3851 (Bravely Default currently)
#76MikasaAyanamiPosted 5/16/2014 7:47:55 PM
Already pulling out the big guns?

Times are hard indeed.
#77bapelvPosted 5/16/2014 9:53:27 PM
Sadly I do not like the Halo series that why I went with PS4 but good for you guys all though I thought you guys were laughing at PS4 owners because they were gettings ports but all sudden it awesome >< gotta love how fanboyism work lol.

Anyways I hope this rumor is true for X1 owners but don't be shocked if it not true because seriously Halo 1-4? with halo 5 coming out in 2015? sorry but It hard to believe they are gonna do that.
---
PSN:BapeLV GT:MaliciousRrrr Age:23
AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor/16GB/GTX 670
#78ExempliGratiaPosted 5/17/2014 7:30:09 AM
I just want Halo 2: anniversary. It's been 10 years since Halo 2 it's time for a remaster.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#79RS_YELARAKAPosted 5/17/2014 7:38:39 AM
Rainy_David1 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
PS kids be mad bro

Why would Sony fans be mad about a Halo game? It's always been an Xbox game so almost everyone interested in it will already be buying an Xbox.

Because it brings hype to the XB side. Just look at all the butthurt PS posts since the news hahaha
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#80ryan0991Posted 5/17/2014 11:04:14 PM
I guess I'm forced to buy an XB1 now.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/BOBtheMASTER.jpg
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.