one thing Xbox One needs is games like Banjo Kazooe *sp

#1garcia_jxPosted 5/16/2014 3:18:00 PM
I miss playing games like that. N64 was good at giving us a mix of shooters and good adventure games.
#2LightdaysPosted 5/17/2014 6:25:56 AM
Yea
#3Sinist3r_BladePosted 5/17/2014 6:29:31 AM
Rare also needs to do another Kameo.
#4DeadlyKruegerPosted 5/17/2014 7:10:19 AM
and hopefully not like Nuts and Bolts. While it was an ok game, it wasn't really a Banjo-Kazooie game
---
www.youtube.com/deadlykrueger <---- go subscribe and show your awesomeness!
#5garcia_jx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 7:15:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#66453Posted 5/17/2014 7:30:34 AM
these types of games have been MIA outside of a nintendo console for way too long.

They need a resurgence but I'm afraid the shooters are here for a little while longer at least
---
Meine hosen sind auf feuer!
#7wolf_blitzer85Posted 5/17/2014 7:48:00 AM
I read in another thread that the majority of the Xbox One's fan base is more interested in Titanfall and shooters than B.K.
That really does make sense too.
---
I personally suggest you grab your Mountain Dew and Cheetos and lock yourself in your basement until she's gone. (ALIEN_WORK2HOP)
#8NGagePosted 5/17/2014 7:53:44 AM
garcia_jx posted...
It's a fun game, especially with the flying cheat code.

The Click Clock Wood Jiggy in the highest branch that you can normally only get in Spring/Winter (as a bee or with the flight pad). Is it there in Summer/Fall?
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto
#9garcia_jx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 10:52:13 AM
wolf_blitzer85 posted...
I read in another thread that the majority of the Xbox One's fan base is more interested in Titanfall and shooters than B.K.
That really does make sense too.

I like a mix of games. I love sports games, stealth games/action (I.e., splinter cell), adventure games (Zelda, Mario, and Banjo Kazooie), WRPG's (elder scrolls, mass effect, fallout); shooters (Titanfall, Halo).
I feel like the Xbox One has or it is going to have many of those games, but it really needs some good ol adventure games.