one thing Xbox One needs is games like Banjo Kazooe *sp

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. one thing Xbox One needs is games like Banjo Kazooe *sp
1 year ago#1
I miss playing games like that. N64 was good at giving us a mix of shooters and good adventure games.
1 year ago#2
Yea
1 year ago#3
Rare also needs to do another Kameo.
1 year ago#4
and hopefully not like Nuts and Bolts. While it was an ok game, it wasn't really a Banjo-Kazooie game
---
www.youtube.com/deadlykrueger <---- go subscribe and show your awesomeness!
(message deleted)
1 year ago#6
these types of games have been MIA outside of a nintendo console for way too long.

They need a resurgence but I'm afraid the shooters are here for a little while longer at least
---
Meine hosen sind auf feuer!
1 year ago#7
I read in another thread that the majority of the Xbox One's fan base is more interested in Titanfall and shooters than B.K.
That really does make sense too.
---
I personally suggest you grab your Mountain Dew and Cheetos and lock yourself in your basement until she's gone. (ALIEN_WORK2HOP)
1 year ago#8
garcia_jx posted...
It's a fun game, especially with the flying cheat code.

The Click Clock Wood Jiggy in the highest branch that you can normally only get in Spring/Winter (as a bee or with the flight pad). Is it there in Summer/Fall?
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto
1 year ago#9
wolf_blitzer85 posted...
I read in another thread that the majority of the Xbox One's fan base is more interested in Titanfall and shooters than B.K.
That really does make sense too.

I like a mix of games. I love sports games, stealth games/action (I.e., splinter cell), adventure games (Zelda, Mario, and Banjo Kazooie), WRPG's (elder scrolls, mass effect, fallout); shooters (Titanfall, Halo).
I feel like the Xbox One has or it is going to have many of those games, but it really needs some good ol adventure games.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. one thing Xbox One needs is games like Banjo Kazooe *sp

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived