Price drop+ Halo 5+ Master Chief Collection= Did Microsoft already win E3?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Price drop+ Halo 5+ Master Chief Collection= Did Microsoft already win E3?
1 year ago#31
It's cliché but gamers always win E3. There are so many games for all these platforms that the only people that lose are those who choose to handcuff their own choices.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
1 year ago#32
Hell no. A kinect-less X1 was nice surprise since MS swore up and down that the X1 needed the Kinect but you're still gonna need more than just a HD collection to win E3, same goes for Sony.

Want to win E3? Show me something new, something groundbreaking, something exclusive to your console. I don't care if a multi-plat game debuts at your conference, you get no points for that. Show me something I can only get with you.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zu3aHPS.jpg
3DS FC: *Zoe* 0662-4233-5689
1 year ago#33
How does one "win" E3, precisely?
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: Destiny, No Man's Sky, Rogue Legacy, The Witness
1 year ago#34
MJFJD posted...
Do not leave out Sunset Overdrive. #shouldadrankovercharge

Or rumored dragons dogma 2
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
1 year ago#35
FN
---
"You're talking to my PS4 console all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with your kinect."
Kazuo Hirai
1 year ago#36
As far as I'm concerned, yes. I still need more games though.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
1 year ago#37
That_Damn_Kid posted...
YAWN

fify
---
"Insecure is a sign of immaturity" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Wp6T6XR90
1 year ago#38
Charocks posted...
Hey everyone! M$ reannounced one game and decided to port four more! That obviously beats whatever Sony may have in store!

---
Favorite bands: Xasthur - Watain - Dissection - Emperor - Mayhem - Wolves in the Throne Room - Thy Light - Cradle of Filth - Tool - A Perfect Circle - Megadeth
1 year ago#39
XO desperately needs more games.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
1 year ago#40
sadly this is the only thing microsoft relys on to sell consoles
---
xbox live: ssj5gotenks2099 psn pp2025
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Price drop+ Halo 5+ Master Chief Collection= Did Microsoft already win E3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived