What is your most hyped game that fell short?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is your most hyped game that fell short?
2 years ago#1
Grand Theft Auto IV. Talk about taking one step forward and 3 steps backwards. Textbook definition of a snoozefest.
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Assassin's Creed II, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
2 years ago#2
aj4x94 posted...
Grand Theft Auto IV. Talk about taking one step forward and 3 steps backwards. Textbook definition of a snoozefest.

I dunno I kind of liked driving around in cool looking cars listening to music and shooting people.
2 years ago#3
Fable 3 was such a let down. Unfortunately I totally deserved to be let down for letting myself get hyped yet again.
2 years ago#4
Infamous SS
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
2 years ago#5
Brute Force. Hands down.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
2 years ago#6
leelee3105 posted...
Infamous SS

This
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
2 years ago#7
TitanFall, Infamous: SS, Lair(PS3), Lost Oddysey, NBA2K14, FFXIII, Gears of War.
"Exclusives MIGHT look better on the PS4. Multiplatform games will look identical." - You
2 years ago#8
Gran Turismo 5. They had so loooooong to develop it, yet many of the cars were just ported straight from gt4 which was on the old ps2.
2 years ago#9
Titanfall was/is the biggest let down.
2 years ago#10
Gran turismo 5 and 6. The standard cars, they made iconic cars standard, I was incredibly let down by 5 after waiting so long for it. Kind of why I seem to like forza more now. A car game that messes up the actual cars is a joke. I will still buy the next GT game but I have no high hopes for it.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is your most hyped game that fell short?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived