dragon dogma 2 (heavily rumored) to be X1 exclusive and will be at MS e3 event

#11zerooo0Posted 5/16/2014 4:57:19 PM
Well it depends. If Dead Rising 3 did well on the X1 maybe this is Capcom way of doing more exclusive deals with MS to make even more profit, if Dead Rising 3 gave them a profit.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#12yanksfan4247Posted 5/16/2014 4:58:08 PM
I don't see this happening at all.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#13Ramsus082Posted 5/16/2014 4:58:24 PM
That would be a pretty big score for the XboxOne. The first one was really cool, and all it needs is a little AAA polish.
---
"Exclusives MIGHT look better on the PS4. Multiplatform games will look identical." - You
#14bossk5Posted 5/16/2014 4:58:40 PM
Dark_N11 posted...
bossk5 posted...
Not a chance it will happen.

Can i ask why? .. Capcom can go bankrupt
they can't fund next-gen games alone they need sony and MS (Deep down / DR3)

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-09-10-capcom-looks-towards-big-changes-after-difficult-fy13

also dragon dogma Its not exactly a big brand as well so it wouldnt cost MS that much.

While not a big brand I believe it sold pretty well for both consoles. I don't see it going exclusive. Honestly though .... I'd prefer them to bring MH4 to the big consoles.
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#15billOrileyPosted 5/16/2014 4:59:32 PM
wait , so now thuway is a reliable source on the xboard? I remember you guys saying that he's not reliable at all with his inside news and that he's wrong most of the time?
---
**** it, we'll do it live!
#16Juzten76Posted 5/16/2014 5:01:50 PM(edited)
Xbox sales. http://www.vgchartz.com/game/50853/dragons-dogma/

PS3 sales. http://www.vgchartz.com/game/50852/dragons-dogma/

That's all I could find but the majority of sales certainly weren't on PS3 in the US.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#17AnakeriePosted 5/16/2014 5:00:41 PM
This might actually convince me to pick up an Xbox One some time in the future, provided the game is actually good. The original is one of my all-time favorite RPGs and I'd love to see it get a sequel. I'd love to be able to play it on my PS4, but to me it's more important that it gets a sequel no matter what system that happens to be on. It deserves one.
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
#18bossk5Posted 5/16/2014 5:01:14 PM
billOriley posted...
wait , so now thuway is a reliable source on the xboard? I remember you guys saying that he's not reliable at all with his inside news and that he's wrong most of the time?

Contrary to your narrow-minded view this board is not a hive mind.
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#19Blackfox2240Posted 5/16/2014 5:03:41 PM
Regardless of it being exclusive or not, I really hope it is announced. The first one easily became one of my most favorite games ever! So many hours poured into it.
#20Apex-PlayerPosted 5/16/2014 5:04:13 PM
bossk5 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
This is obviously the day of getting xbox owners hopes up high, so they fall flat at e3.
Lol missed that memo, but I got it now.

Nothing you hate more than people getting excited for the mean old Xbox One is there?

Lol, it's called pity.
After that xbox, be loud, be proud video.
I can't help but think of most of the supporters here being fragile when things go south.
Battletoads/Halo1-4/Dragons Dogma2
I expect many 'be silent, swallow hard, sit down' videos if these don't get announced after all the hope.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh