dragon dogma 2 (heavily rumored) to be X1 exclusive and will be at MS e3 event

#21TauriLeaderPosted 5/16/2014 5:04:40 PM
I bought the game and got to the main city and that is as far as I got. I kept getting murdered by the bandits so I gave up
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#22billOrileyPosted 5/16/2014 5:05:19 PM
bossk5 posted...
billOriley posted...
wait , so now thuway is a reliable source on the xboard? I remember you guys saying that he's not reliable at all with his inside news and that he's wrong most of the time?

Contrary to your narrow-minded view this board is not a hive mind.

oh i see,
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69171374
---
**** it, we'll do it live!
#23QueezZeenartPosted 5/16/2014 5:08:21 PM
If it doesn't have actual, non-AI, co-op multiplayer, it can be on whatever system they decide to put it on, I won't touch it anyway.
#24bossk5Posted 5/16/2014 5:10:10 PM
billOriley posted...
bossk5 posted...
billOriley posted...
wait , so now thuway is a reliable source on the xboard? I remember you guys saying that he's not reliable at all with his inside news and that he's wrong most of the time?

oh i see,
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69171374

And? Was the entire board posting in your topic? No?

Didn't think so.
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#25leatheljPosted 5/16/2014 5:12:25 PM
Apex-Player posted...
bossk5 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
This is obviously the day of getting xbox owners hopes up high, so they fall flat at e3.
Lol missed that memo, but I got it now.

Nothing you hate more than people getting excited for the mean old Xbox One is there?

Lol, it's called pity.
After that xbox, be loud, be proud video.
I can't help but think of most of the supporters here being fragile when things go south.
Battletoads/Halo1-4/Dragons Dogma2
I expect many 'be silent, swallow hard, sit down' videos if these don't get announced after all the hope.

Why do ppl like you keep comeing to this board .
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#26Apex-PlayerPosted 5/16/2014 5:14:51 PM
It's interesting.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#27bossk5Posted 5/16/2014 5:17:25 PM(edited)
Apex-Player posted...
bossk5 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
This is obviously the day of getting xbox owners hopes up high, so they fall flat at e3.
Lol missed that memo, but I got it now.

Nothing you hate more than people getting excited for the mean old Xbox One is there?

Lol, it's called pity.
After that xbox, be loud, be proud video.
I can't help but think of most of the supporters here being fragile when things go south.
Battletoads/Halo1-4/Dragons Dogma2
I expect many 'be silent, swallow hard, sit down' videos if these don't get announced after all the hope.

Not... It's called trolling. Obviously you aren't worthy of any more of my time so I'll simply wish you luck in your silly plastic war and bid you farewell. I'll just enjoy all my consoles and continue to feel pity for your kind.
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#28LordcrabfoodPosted 5/16/2014 5:16:24 PM
bossk5 posted...
billOriley posted...

But without utilizing sweeping generalizations, how can the trolls form any sort of argument?
#29chedibang1994Posted 5/16/2014 5:17:35 PM
Ms got the money to make it happen so let's see what they can do
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#30cloudtheprophetPosted 5/16/2014 5:21:38 PM
bossk5 posted...
Dark_N11 posted...
bossk5 posted...
Not a chance it will happen.

Can i ask why? .. Capcom can go bankrupt
they can't fund next-gen games alone they need sony and MS (Deep down / DR3)

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-09-10-capcom-looks-towards-big-changes-after-difficult-fy13

also dragon dogma Its not exactly a big brand as well so it wouldnt cost MS that much.

While not a big brand I believe it sold pretty well for both consoles. I don't see it going exclusive. Honestly though .... I'd prefer them to bring MH4 to the big consoles.

I think Monster Hunter is still exclusive to Nintendo.
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet Xbox Live: Cloudtheprophet
http://youtu.be/SiMHTK15Pik