dragon dogma 2 (heavily rumored) to be X1 exclusive and will be at MS e3 event

#51goldwPosted 5/16/2014 6:07:00 PM
I just want a PC version of the original.

Playing Dark Arisen on Ps3 and the framerate is just killing me.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3Bfa5ZX.jpg
David Cage Bingo! You'll win every time!
#52RaRitsujunPosted 5/16/2014 7:09:25 PM
Well, the XO desperately needs games.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#53hotgamerPosted 5/16/2014 7:37:23 PM(edited)
This is not gonna be exclusive for Xbox One.

This is not like DR3 (which will obviously come to PS4 at some point due to being developped by Capcom), this is a japanese game, where sales are a lot higher in Japan and with only the PS4 selling there, you can be sure sure it will be on PS4.

Also, a game showing at Sony or Microsoft Conference at E3 doesn't make it exclusive.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#54suzukimatsuiPosted 5/16/2014 7:41:35 PM
The director of Dragons Dogma has constantly been saying that if/when there is a sequel he would want to make it for the PS4. He didn't say nothing about the Xbone but more than likely it would be available on the console as well
#55TrueGBPosted 5/16/2014 7:45:54 PM
Doesn't make sense for Capcom. The move is all out of whack for them.
---
Future Billionaire
#56UltimateGeth39Posted 5/16/2014 7:47:27 PM
TrueGB posted...
Doesn't make sense for Capcom. The move is all out of whack for them.

Unless I don't know just spitballing here MS is paying them a pretty penny for it.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#57chedibang1994Posted 5/16/2014 7:56:35 PM
hotgamer posted...
This is not gonna be exclusive for Xbox One.

This is not like DR3 (which will obviously come to PS4 at some point due to being developped by Capcom), this is a japanese game, where sales are a lot higher in Japan and with only the PS4 selling there, you can be sure sure it will be on PS4.

Also, a game showing at Sony or Microsoft Conference at E3 doesn't make it exclusive.

Money can change minds remember their job is to make games if given money it can and will happen just like dead rising 3
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#58DrLight66Posted 5/16/2014 7:56:43 PM
goldw posted...
I just want a PC version of the original.

Playing Dark Arisen on Ps3 and the framerate is just killing me.

The 360 version's framerate is a lot better and not nearly as choppy, look at my post, #15 in this thread::
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/684236-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen/68752855?page=1

Or just read this lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srCzanzUy-o PS3 Griffin battle, with second by second framerate and screen tearing stats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LIE5WdzlY 360 Griffin battle, with second by second framerate and screen tearing stats

360 version averages about 6-7 fps better than PS3 version, with PS3 version constantly dropping down around 21fps and even going as low as 18fps at times. The proof is in the pudding, don't listen to hack "gaming journalists". Remember when "professional gaming sites" gave Skyrim on the PS3 high marks, even though the game was a technical mess and became literally unplayable after about a dozen hours? LensofTruth, DigitalFoundry, sites like that who are real pros in comparing different versions of the same game are who you should listen to.
#59SparkItUpPosted 5/16/2014 8:02:33 PM
never played the first dragon dogma so I don't care if it's exclusive or not.
#60sirfailalotPosted 5/16/2014 8:05:50 PM
It''d just be another reason Crapcom is eternally dead to me. Useless scum. The craplist they've built is so enormous I'm shocked they aren't boycotted yet. What they did to Megaman was bad enough. But Monster hunter? Breath of fire? The constant stream of 'new' streetfighter versions? The absurd DLC practices?

Crapcom can go choke on rotting zombie ass. As much as I loved DD1 and would love DD2, just no. I'd MAYBE rent it. Or buy it used at a price where they make 0 money off of it. No skin off my balls if it's Xbone exclusive or not. But if they're THAT stupid, they deserve the piss poor sales they'll get.