dragon dogma 2 (heavily rumored) to be X1 exclusive and will be at MS e3 event

#71SparkItUpPosted 5/16/2014 9:38:24 PM
DrLight66 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
never played the first dragon dogma so I don't care if it's exclusive or not.

Capcom's expanded super ultra mega championship edition version of the game, "Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen", is one of the best games of the PS3/360 era.

I may give it a buy just to check it out.
#72darkljollyPosted 5/16/2014 9:53:27 PM
If this happens then I will be forced to get an xbox one
---
Anybody other than darkljolly who reads this sig acknowledges that he is a sad nerd whos never seen the female parts, No your dog does not count, ha you are sad
#73Chao_YunPosted 5/16/2014 10:39:32 PM
darkljolly posted...
If this happens then I will be forced to get an xbox one

Unsubstantiated rumor. Hold your horses. This is what is known as click-bait. Personally, I would never buy another Capcom game if they made anything Microsoft exclusive. I can't remember the last exclusive game I played. Probably PS2 generation.
---
Forest trees are greener.
#74Chao_YunPosted 5/16/2014 10:56:44 PM
SparkItUp posted...
DrLight66 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
never played the first dragon dogma so I don't care if it's exclusive or not.

Capcom's expanded super ultra mega championship edition version of the game, "Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen", is one of the best games of the PS3/360 era.

I may give it a buy just to check it out.

If you can get it for 30 bucks or less, it is a steal. I really enjoyed the game. The story is lackluster, but the gameplay is excellent, and the whole pawn development thing is quite intriguing.
---
#75bapelvPosted 5/16/2014 11:20:38 PM(edited)
KH3 was rumored for X1 exclusive - False
RE7 was rumored for X1 exclusive - False

Now dragon dogma 2 lol ><. Sorry but Capcom even said they are gonna focus on next gen consoles making games for both. Dragon dogma has the most sales on PS3 1.7mil against 360 0.7 ><. Also Capcom said if there were gonna be a sequel to DG they would want to get it on the PS4.
---
PSN:BapeLV GT:MaliciousRrrr Age:23
AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor/16GB/GTX 670
#76KhelThuzadPosted 5/16/2014 11:13:02 PM
cloudtheprophet posted...
bossk5 posted...
Dark_N11 posted...
bossk5 posted...
Not a chance it will happen.

Can i ask why? .. Capcom can go bankrupt
they can't fund next-gen games alone they need sony and MS (Deep down / DR3)

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-09-10-capcom-looks-towards-big-changes-after-difficult-fy13

also dragon dogma Its not exactly a big brand as well so it wouldnt cost MS that much.

While not a big brand I believe it sold pretty well for both consoles. I don't see it going exclusive. Honestly though .... I'd prefer them to bring MH4 to the big consoles.

I think Monster Hunter is still exclusive to Nintendo.

Monster hunter tri, 3G and MH4 were exclusives to nintendo but the monster hunter brand isn't. In fact we got a MHP3rd on PSP/Vita tucked in between tri and 3G, a MH Frontier for PC and xbox360... There's still hope in the future capcom will give us a MH for PS4/X1.
---
Trolling? Better get the facts right or get owned.
#77MixorzPosted 5/16/2014 11:20:16 PM
DD2 would be so awesome, even if it's multiplat. One of my favorite RPGs of last gen.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Currently Playing: Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Dark Souls II
#78EnclavePosted 5/17/2014 12:30:33 AM
Wasn't Thruway exposed as a fake insider like 10 months ago?
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#79Chao_YunPosted 5/17/2014 12:34:17 AM
Enclave posted...
Wasn't Thruway exposed as a fake insider like 10 months ago?

Yep. I think he had a friend. Pretty sure they aren't friends anymore.
---
#80nableetPosted 5/17/2014 3:07:43 AM
squidney2k1 posted...
Here in the US, Dragon's Dogma sold more on the 360, but not sure about the other markets.

It sold 0.32m on the PS3 in the US and 0.37m on the 360.

Overall it sold 1.5m on PS3 and 0.7m on 360.

Not a huge game by any stretch, but pretty much half the sales were in Japan. So they would be alienating their home market by releasing on the xbone only.

As for the first game? I wasn't a huge fan. I wanted to get back in to it for another chance, but I just have more games than time!
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff