dragon dogma 2 (heavily rumored) to be X1 exclusive and will be at MS e3 event

#81DarthFloatyPosted 5/17/2014 3:19:15 AM
Don't give a damn if it's exclusive, but my brother will be PUMPED for this!
#82chedibang1994Posted 5/17/2014 3:39:00 AM
Microsoft should do it
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#83robert_rangersuPosted 5/17/2014 3:45:42 AM
Gotta laugh at all the people saying "not gonna happen" "would be on ps4 as well".

Look what happened to Bayonetta. I'm not saying I believe this but itf the game was in limbo and struggling to come to light, someone swooping in and buying it COULD happen, it would be a very smart move with a game like this.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#84cheezedadadaPosted 5/17/2014 6:00:30 AM
DO NOT mess with my emotions like this. Dragons Dogma is a weak spot for me...
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#85CrysianiaPosted 5/17/2014 6:14:22 AM
Ye if this happened I would be anoyed, but I dont see it happening. Was one of my fav games last gen.

Then again it is capcom... I cant say they are at all logical.
#86ToddlarodPosted 5/19/2014 5:11:56 PM
After over 900 obsessive hours of Dragon's Dogma, and then Dark Arisen on PS3, this announcement is and has long been my most anticipated. This E3 seems a little early, next years is more likely.

I'm an owner of a PS4 and currently only a PS4(plan on eventually getting a PC), and I've owned each PlayStation before. I owned an X360 but quickly traded it for a PS3 as I have just never liked the Xbox brand(and I really have a strong distrust for Microsoft and the X1). However, if it does happen, and it is an Xbox One exclusive, I will buy the console without a doubt. The first game was my favorite in the last console generation, and is quite possibly my favorite RPG of all time. On top of that it'll give me the chance to try some Xbox exclusives that I never would.

But I really hope it does get released for PS4.
---
DD PAWN: Vanessa, level 200 Fighter PSN toddlarod
Alt: Alyssa, level <50 Strider, PSN toddlarod1
#87HeracylostPosted 5/19/2014 5:14:36 PM
bossk5 posted...
Not a chance it will happen.

Agreed
#88Xeeh_BitzPosted 5/19/2014 5:16:05 PM
Don't think Microsoft cares too much for a niche game, it only sold a million on both platforms
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#89iceltPosted 5/19/2014 5:23:32 PM
The only way this happens is if MS decides they want to try to buy their way into the Japanese market again. At least this time they'd be backing a tried and true IP as opposed to a new one like with the 360 (to be fair Blue Dragon was from a solid RPG developer/design team).

Either that or they simply want to steal a few PS4 fence sitters just because they can. Impossible to justify profit wise but then again MS has been known to try and b-slap competitors just because they can.

Anyway, 5% chance in my opinion.
---
PSN: icelt
"Beaker on a Hot Tin Roof" http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m506y4kNRX1rxuzpho1_500.gif
#90bakasoraPosted 5/19/2014 6:05:21 PM
If its true, I guess im not getting to play bayonetta 2 & dragon dogma 2.
---
and FFXIII is garbage.