Xbox One is my 1st Xbox. Master Chief Collection would be a Godsend

#11RS_YELARAKAPosted 5/17/2014 5:42:56 AM
I never got into Halo much because I was mainly on Nintendo consoles. So this would be great to catch up on what I missed.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#12DarkReign2022Posted 5/20/2014 11:11:39 AM
Even though I already own two copies of every game in the series (and 3 of the original Halo thanks to Anniversary) I would snatch this up in a heartbeat. Especially if they all come with separate achievement lists that we can unlock again. I have 100% completion of every game in the series and I would love to do it again for the next year until Halo 5 comes out.)
#13popping4itPosted 5/20/2014 11:14:49 AM
maybe the collection may not come out but remakes of all the games are guarentted to come out theres no way they wouldnt. halo is too big of a franchise for them not to double dip.
---
whens mahvel?
#14Hidan623Posted 5/20/2014 11:14:50 AM
GrimMTrixX posted...
If this collection comes out, I bet it will only be the single player and no multiplayer. I mean I WISH we could get a collection that had every MP map and every version of multiplayer on it (Halo 2 played the best to me IMO). But I am sure all we'll get are the single player campaigns in this collection.

if they were smart they would give you all the SP content and then for MP just use the maps from all halo games in one server instead of separating everyone based on what version they prefer....