Do you have any kinect exercise games on Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

#1Second_HokagePosted 5/16/2014 6:31:58 PM
Do you work out to them every day?
#2LightdaysPosted 5/16/2014 6:59:59 PM
Nope @_@
#3Sabre_PendragonPosted 5/16/2014 7:20:23 PM
Xbox fitness. Free with gold subscription. And yes I do p90x and insanity workouts daily. It really is excellent motivation to do your best when your actively being scored.
#4PhaseBlackPosted 5/16/2014 7:22:06 PM
No, I go to the gym and run if I want to exercise. I put on my systems to relax and unwind afterwards though haha
---
PSVita & 3DS
#5eddy_cocainePosted 5/16/2014 7:48:57 PM
Sabre_Pendragon posted...
Xbox fitness. Free with gold subscription. And yes I do p90x and insanity workouts daily. It really is excellent motivation to do your best when your actively being scored.

No joke it really is. I used it once out of boredom/curiosity, and loved it.
---
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
#6MJFJDPosted 5/16/2014 7:57:03 PM
does just dance count?
#7JoeSkeletorPosted 5/16/2014 8:00:59 PM
No do i want one No. Kinect is was and will always be trash gammmers dont want least the wii was used for more than a dance simulater.
---
PS4: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor / WiiU: Deadskelton
#8Sabre_PendragonPosted 5/16/2014 8:01:13 PM
eddy_cocaine posted...
Sabre_Pendragon posted...

No joke it really is. I used it once out of boredom/curiosity, and loved it.

I already owned the p90x program and decided hey why not try this out with the kinect. 100% better it really pushed me to keep the score bar up, then when the challenges pop up to beat your friends, your age group or even just your best score it really brings out the best in you. And it got me to try insanity, that workout is serious business. I'm serious, I'm seeing WAY better results than I ever did without xbox fitness
#9eddy_cocainePosted 5/16/2014 8:01:54 PM
joeskeletor posted...
No do i want one No. Kinect is was and will always be trash gammmers dont want least the wii was used for more than a dance simulater.

Great discussion, even better grammar.
---
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
#10rEaPeR_2k4Posted 5/18/2014 1:50:26 PM
yes but no
---
"Stealing cable is a victimless crime...Like punching someone in the dark." GT:bEg 4 m3Rcy