Does anyone know...

#1nickr2d2Posted 5/16/2014 7:11:09 PM
Of any good console games that are tactical shooters?

By that, I mean first-person, die in one-or-two hits kinda games? That's not twitchy like COD?

Any replies are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#2Hidan623Posted 5/16/2014 7:16:21 PM
do those even exist?
#3aheroafakePosted 5/16/2014 7:18:28 PM
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow. Both games are for the original Xbox but are exactly what you're looking for, believe me.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#4nickr2d2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 8:17:40 AM
Ok, I'll give those a try! Thanks!
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#5pwnater777Posted 5/17/2014 8:30:00 AM
Operation Flashpoint should be the only answer. It is legitimately exactly what you are looking for. If you've heard of ArmA on PC, the first ArmA game: Cold War Assault (currently free on Steam) is the original Operation Flashpoint game, but it was eventually renamed and began the ArmA series.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#6aheroafakePosted 5/20/2014 2:35:06 AM
nickr2d2 posted...
Ok, I'll give those a try! Thanks!

You're welcome. Let me know if my suggestions suited your needs. The games were much better in their online multiplayer modes though.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#7dnmtPosted 5/20/2014 2:41:55 AM
Play Dark Souls 2 with the Binoculars always on.
#8richboy900Posted 5/20/2014 2:55:47 AM
pwnater777 posted...
Operation Flashpoint should be the only answer. It is legitimately exactly what you are looking for. If you've heard of ArmA on PC, the first ArmA game: Cold War Assault (currently free on Steam) is the original Operation Flashpoint game, but it was eventually renamed and began the ArmA series.

Ah yeah, good times with those games.

As somebody else mentioned, rainbow six 3 and black arrow were great on the old xbox. I think it was one of the first games I played online when live was introduced.
#9LapanuiPosted 5/20/2014 2:56:35 AM
I would have to say Titanfall has a more tactical feel to it than CoD, if you are looking for an X1 game.

It's more team-based, if you aren't working as a team, you most likely aren't going to win. CoD is much easier to carry your team if you are quite good or another person on your team is quite good, even if the rest are really shoddy. In Titanfall, you can only be at one place to capture the Hardpoint. You have to traverse the map carefully because an enemy could enter from any window at any height.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#10richboy900Posted 5/20/2014 3:04:04 AM
I'd even say battlefield on hardened. But there will be more campers of course.