Feels good to be part of the winning team

#1luminion187Posted 5/16/2014 8:26:31 PM
Been a long time Sony/Playstation fan but recently 'defected' to the winning team. So how to I join the club? Do I have to say a password or something?
#2SiriusSternFanPosted 5/16/2014 8:31:05 PM
Dude, just put the disc in the machine and play it.
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy
#3VyseLegendairePosted 5/16/2014 8:31:30 PM
You sure picked the wrong 'winning' team this gen, lol.
---
"Why the hell would the director decide to use the sounds of happy children if we were supposed to interpret that humanity had been destroyed?"
#4luminion187(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 8:37:41 PM
SiriusSternFan posted...

Huh? I'm what you call a 'social gamer'. I have this compulsion to broadcast my gaming activities to the world in a desperate attempt to get attention (because, let's face it, my parents sucked and I didn't get any). I buy games strictly for trophies that I can then show off to my online friends.

Seriously though, what's the password? I want to help you guys against this war with Sony. Sony is such an evil company.
#5GunWolfAlphaPosted 5/16/2014 8:41:00 PM
luminion187 posted...
SiriusSternFan posted...

Huh? I'm what you call a 'social gamer'. I have this compulsion to broadcast my gaming activities to the world in a desperate attempt to get attention (because, let's face it, my parents sucked and I didn't get any). I buy games strictly for trophies that I can then show off to my online friends.

Seriously though, what's the password? I want to help you guys against this war with Sony. Sony is such an evil company.

you got the wrong consul then for the PS4 has a share button and you can put the videos strait to face book or twitch.
---
"But, it was so artistically done." Thrawn's last words
#63HPPosted 5/16/2014 8:42:53 PM
Define "winning". I feel like you need to reevaluate your understanding of it's meaning.
#7luminion187(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 8:47:10 PM
3HP posted...
Define "winning". I feel like you need to reevaluate your understanding of it's meaning.

The lack of enthusiasm is such a buzzkill. C'mon guys!

XBOX ONE!!
XBOX ONE!!
XBOX ONE!!
XBOX ONE!!
#8CapwnDPosted 5/16/2014 8:49:18 PM
Please don't be like this.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#9GunWolfAlphaPosted 5/16/2014 8:52:52 PM
CapwnD posted...
Please don't be like this.

I think he is trying to troll the xbone board. but being a PS4 owner (and right now just waiting for maybe a xbox slim with out kinect. ya don't see the point in getting a xbox right now) I find it a bit sad...
---
"But, it was so artistically done." Thrawn's last words
#10Tajaz2426Posted 5/16/2014 8:53:04 PM
luminion187 posted...
3HP posted...

The lack of enthusiasm is such a buzzkill. C'mon guys!

XBOX ONE!!
XBOX ONE!!
XBOX ONE!!
XBOX ONE!!

Way to kill this board a little bit more.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS