Feels good to be part of the winning team

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Feels good to be part of the winning team
1 year ago#1
Been a long time Sony/Playstation fan but recently 'defected' to the winning team. So how to I join the club? Do I have to say a password or something?
1 year ago#2
Dude, just put the disc in the machine and play it.
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy
1 year ago#3
You sure picked the wrong 'winning' team this gen, lol.
---
"Why the hell would the director decide to use the sounds of happy children if we were supposed to interpret that humanity had been destroyed?"
1 year ago#4
SiriusSternFan posted...

Huh? I'm what you call a 'social gamer'. I have this compulsion to broadcast my gaming activities to the world in a desperate attempt to get attention (because, let's face it, my parents sucked and I didn't get any). I buy games strictly for trophies that I can then show off to my online friends.

Seriously though, what's the password? I want to help you guys against this war with Sony. Sony is such an evil company.
1 year ago#5
luminion187 posted...
SiriusSternFan posted...

Huh? I'm what you call a 'social gamer'. I have this compulsion to broadcast my gaming activities to the world in a desperate attempt to get attention (because, let's face it, my parents sucked and I didn't get any). I buy games strictly for trophies that I can then show off to my online friends.

Seriously though, what's the password? I want to help you guys against this war with Sony. Sony is such an evil company.

you got the wrong consul then for the PS4 has a share button and you can put the videos strait to face book or twitch.
---
"But, it was so artistically done." Thrawn's last words
1 year ago#6
Define "winning". I feel like you need to reevaluate your understanding of it's meaning.
1 year ago#7
3HP posted...
Define "winning". I feel like you need to reevaluate your understanding of it's meaning.

The lack of enthusiasm is such a buzzkill. C'mon guys!

XBOX ONE!!
XBOX ONE!!
XBOX ONE!!
XBOX ONE!!
1 year ago#8
Please don't be like this.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
1 year ago#9
CapwnD posted...
Please don't be like this.

I think he is trying to troll the xbone board. but being a PS4 owner (and right now just waiting for maybe a xbox slim with out kinect. ya don't see the point in getting a xbox right now) I find it a bit sad...
---
"But, it was so artistically done." Thrawn's last words
1 year ago#10
luminion187 posted...
3HP posted...

The lack of enthusiasm is such a buzzkill. C'mon guys!

XBOX ONE!!
XBOX ONE!!
XBOX ONE!!
XBOX ONE!!

Way to kill this board a little bit more.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Feels good to be part of the winning team

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived