MS has been guns blazing with all the news.

#1Dev445Posted 5/16/2014 8:44:03 PM
Phil Spencer new head at Xbox
Xbox One system updates
No gold for some apps
GWG upgrade
Price Drop
Kinectless Xbox One
Sunset Overdrive gameplay
Halo 5 Guardians
The Master Chief collection (Not just Halo 2 but also 1,3, and 4 remastered)

They are killing it and its not even E3 yet. They must of had a **** load of stuff to announced at E3, and couldn't fit it all in the presentation. They are on a role keep it up.

It makes you wonder though why Nintendo and especially Sony are so quiet. They are going to have to bring they're A game to E3 cause MS is coming in swinging
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#2BeefEasterPosted 5/16/2014 8:50:14 PM
too bad it's all stuff they should have done at launch
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#3Tajaz2426Posted 5/16/2014 8:51:54 PM
They don't have a choice, but too throw the kitchen sink at Sony at this point. They have to hit a tipping point to bring purchasers and future purchasers back to the XBox One. The latest numbers from NPD of 117K is a sign they need to do something now rather than wait.

They are doing an excellent job putting out the hype, now they just need people too actually shell the money out. April was the worst month ever for console sales as the 360 was never below that and it's been on a steep decline since the initial Holiday kickoff.

Hopefully they bring the A+ game to E3, so people will open their wallets. It's going to be an interesting year to see if they can pull it off. I'm rooting for them.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#4InfiniteHEROPosted 5/16/2014 9:32:58 PM
To be this excited to replay old Halo games is funny... and yet people bashed Sony for releasing HD upgraded versions of games...

You can say all you want but at the end of the day and even kinectless the PS4 is still the superior machine.

Games are one thing that are good for MS to have but people are being purposely blind to the fact that Sony has games as well.

Xbox one is a step back from the Xbox 360... only thing it has over the 360 is better graphical capabilities otherwise the 360 is superior to it.
---
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
NNID: Infinite_HER079
#5CombaticusXYPosted 5/16/2014 9:35:27 PM
InfiniteHERO posted...
To be this excited to replay old Halo games is funny... and yet people bashed Sony for releasing HD upgraded versions of games...

You can say all you want but at the end of the day and even kinectless the PS4 is still the superior machine.

Games are one thing that are good for MS to have but people are being purposely blind to the fact that Sony has games as well.

Xbox one is a step back from the Xbox 360... only thing it has over the 360 is better graphical capabilities otherwise the 360 is superior to it.

Why are you here?
---
Team SPFC: Nova/Trish/Doom...It's On now!!
PSN/Xboxlive: CombaticusXY
#6InfiniteHEROPosted 5/16/2014 9:48:44 PM
CombaticusXY posted...
InfiniteHERO posted...

Why are you here?

CombaticusXY posted...
InfiniteHERO posted...

Why are you here?

Just because I chose not to have a XB1 does not mean I am not allowed to be on this board. I was a huge fan of the 360 but to me the XB1 is a disaster. Its Ms having to learn like Sony did Early on with the PS3
---
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
NNID: Infinite_HER079
#7SparkItUpPosted 5/16/2014 9:50:23 PM
Dev445 posted...
Xbox One system updates
No gold for some apps
GWG upgrade
Price Drop
Kinectless Xbox One
Halo 5 Guardians

They are killing it and its not even E3 yet. They must of had a **** load of stuff to announced at E3, and couldn't fit it all in the presentation. They are on a role keep it up.

It makes you wonder though why Nintendo and especially Sony are so quiet. They are going to have to bring they're A game to E3 cause MS is coming in swinging

how exactly is the GWG change an upgrade?
#8Limp_sugarPosted 5/16/2014 9:52:15 PM
A desperate company is a dangerous company. I say that having owned only a 360 last gen.
---
Support your developer. Buy new.
#9CombaticusXYPosted 5/16/2014 9:53:58 PM
You don't seem to be adding anything constructive to the conversation though, coming into a thread and bashing away is a very sh**** way to prove a point. add something to the dialogue or get the steppin..
---
Team SPFC: Nova/Trish/Doom...It's On now!!
PSN/Xboxlive: CombaticusXY
#10pwnater777Posted 5/16/2014 9:58:25 PM
SparkItUp posted...
Dev445 posted...
Xbox One system updates
No gold for some apps
GWG upgrade
Price Drop
Kinectless Xbox One
Halo 5 Guardians

how exactly is the GWG change an upgrade?

I mean, they did put in place the "rental" (not a rental) system for GwG requiring you to have to be subbed to XBL Gold in order to play your FREE games, so I don't really know how that can be considered an upgrade unless you say it simply to show that it is being translated onto a newer console.

People bash Sony for something regarding FREE games, then try to silently cover it for Microsoft. Lol.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe