MS has been guns blazing with all the news.

#31pblimp360Posted 5/16/2014 10:36:40 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
pblimp360 posted...
The X1 controller is easily tied for best controller of all time with the 360. Nonsense calling it "terribad".

you jest? that controller is a worthless pile just because of the fat triggers and horrible bumpers. there is nothing best of all time about it. It's awful. The dpad however is almost perfect. They should have just slapped that dpad on the 360 controller and it would have been as you speak. the DS4 is better than the Xbone controller.

No, I don't jest. The triggers aren't as slim as the 360's but they aren't bad at all and I have no idea what issues the bumpers are giving you but they feel perfectly fine to me. It's nothing awful about them lol

My nephew has the PS4 and the DS4 is no where near as good as the X1 controller to me.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#32MistahApplezPosted 5/16/2014 10:58:01 PM
They can't do anything less after last year.
---
Enough with the fanboyism
#33Limp_sugarPosted 5/16/2014 11:01:17 PM
Combo626 posted...
Limp_sugar posted...
A desperate company is a dangerous company. I say that having owned only a 360 last gen.

Why is this a bad thing? That's great that Microsoft is backed into a corner, it means great things for gamers.

I didn't say it was a bad thing. I agree with you.
---
Support your developer. Buy new.
#34cmincPosted 5/16/2014 11:11:04 PM
NeoMonk posted...
They're barely making it back to 0 after being in the negative for so long...
meanwhile the PS4 has been offering all of these things & more...
So yeah... color me unimpressed.

Not 100% sure you should be making fun of another companies financials with your ps4 hat on, man.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD| Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1
#35NeoMonkPosted 5/16/2014 11:13:55 PM
cminc posted...
Not 100% sure you should be making fun of another companies financials with your ps4 hat on, man.
Read it again and if you don't get it... read it again and again.
Then tell me which part of my post was about financials & not customer satisfaction/expectation.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#36Spetsnaz420Posted 5/16/2014 11:19:56 PM
pwnater777 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
Dev445 posted...
Phil Spencer new head at Xbox
Xbox One system updates
No gold for some apps
GWG upgrade
Price Drop
Kinectless Xbox One
Sunset Overdrive gameplay
Halo 5 Guardians
The Master Chief collection (Not just Halo 2 but also 1,3, and 4 remastered)

They are killing it and its not even E3 yet. They must of had a **** load of stuff to announced at E3, and couldn't fit it all in the presentation. They are on a role keep it up.

It makes you wonder though why Nintendo and especially Sony are so quiet. They are going to have to bring they're A game to E3 cause MS is coming in swinging

how exactly is the GWG change an upgrade?

I mean, they did put in place the "rental" (not a rental) system for GwG requiring you to have to be subbed to XBL Gold in order to play your FREE games, so I don't really know how that can be considered an upgrade unless you say it simply to show that it is being translated onto a newer console.

People bash Sony for something regarding FREE games, then try to silently cover it for Microsoft. Lol.

GwG is better now because now they can get newer and more relevant games with GwG. Anyone mocking plus for that reason doesn't know what they are talking about
---
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#37TheSL1ClubPosted 5/16/2014 11:37:47 PM
People want Halo remakes now? I thought graphic/resolution don't matter? What happened?
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#38pblimp360Posted 5/16/2014 11:44:52 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
People want Halo remakes now? I thought graphic/resolution don't matter? What happened?

Why does your ilk always post these stupid questions as if all Xbox gamers are a hive mind?
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#39jairusmonillasPosted 5/17/2014 2:46:42 AM
Guns blazing with news? They need to lol

Xbox One only sold115K for the month of April.
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 1.84 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB gDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM
#40HenryKazukaPosted 5/17/2014 3:19:53 AM
Dev445 posted...
They are killing it and its not even E3 yet. They must of had a **** load of stuff to announced at E3, and couldn't fit it all in the presentation. They are on a role keep it up.

Let's hope they do keep it up.

off-topic: holy crap, pblimp360, 468 active messages posted?
---
Hard work may pay in the long run, but laziness always pays off right now!