Why does MS get bashed for things they're doing right?

#21TheBonfiniPosted 5/16/2014 10:03:19 PM
It's because they want to do things so wrong and everyone knows it except that placid American sheep.

If you have any integrity you won't forgive them until Bill Gates offers an open letter apologizing.

So far they tell us we don't understand. Most
Gamers aren't corporate whores.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#22Kuro-chan_101Posted 5/16/2014 10:03:51 PM
Frankly, I cannot see myself as a fanboy when I hate all three of them for a number of b.s. things that they are doing, but M$ was the one that got the hate going because of how they tried to re-design the entire industry to suit their obsession with control and profit margin$.
---
~ Kuro-chan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYpKlIc_fg <- Everything you need to know about DLC nonsense.
#23Tajaz2426Posted 5/16/2014 10:04:00 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
They get bashed for saying things like, "the kinect is integral to the One, it's not going anywhere, or " we are not selling any because people are happy with their 360 so no need to upgrade, while people are dissatisfied with the PS 3 , so they upgrade to the PS4".

I mean good lord, who the heck would upgrade to the same company if they were so dissatisfied? Microsoft PR department does it to themselves.

If they came out and said," hey we totally screwed up with the XBox One and we know it's not better than the PS4, but we are working around the clock to fix it, would go very far with future customers.

The PR spin they put on things hurts them, because people aren't stupid. You can't crap on your opponent when they are beating your butt, but somehow they can't take responsibility.

Just my opinion in how I see it.

Here is a direct quote from Microsoft if anyone is interested.

[Kinect is] integral to the Xbox One experience"..."[A Kinect-less Xbox One] is not in our plans at all,"

"As we've said from the very beginning, we believe Kinect is an absolutely integral part of the Xbox One experience."

"Look at all the thousands and thousands of game clips that have been posted by gamers to Upload Studio, of their gaming highlights, captured by speaking the words 'Xbox record that', which has already become part of Xbox vocabulary,"

"It's a really great example of how Kinect makes the experience on Xbox One even better."

Thanks bud, I was just trying to paraphrase to get my point across. You helped out a lot, I appreciate it.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#24KOOGARPosted 5/16/2014 10:17:43 PM
M$ is not doing things right, what they do is trying to fix things that already went wrong.
Now they try to revive a dead pig.
---
Don't read this - it hurts your eyes.
#25garydavexxxPosted 5/16/2014 10:28:53 PM
Because a man is only as good as his word, or a company in this case.

MS keep making mistakes and in their desperation to fix their problems they are upsetting the fan base while trying to cater to the cry hards
---
MS and Sony fanboys are equally stupid. Currently playing XB1 and PS4 and loving it. Don't be apart of their "war"
#26cmincPosted 5/16/2014 11:33:27 PM
teh1337gosu posted...
I keep hearing 180, but if Microsoft stands idly by, they're not listening. That's the definition of being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Its almost as if their e3 last year will haunt them this entire cycle, it's not fair.

Real people don't really care about last year, they care about now. Dont mistake the rampant bs you see on gamefaqs as the general gaming consensus. What you see on this board are proud ps4 ponies --that jumped on the band wagon and adopted the hive mind talking points as their own-- freaking out because it's turning out that their console kinda sucks.

What's really disturbing about them though is that, even as they claim to be ps diehards since ps1 now, most of them are the same people that trolled the ps3 boards when 360 was on top. Theyve just changed sides and arguments again.

Several of them have already traded in their ps4's for xb1's and theres a lot of conversation about 'indie fatigue' and 'no games coming' on the ps4 board. So, if you wont mind waiting a bit, a lot of this crap will clear right up post e3.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD| Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1
#27L4YER_CAKEPosted 5/16/2014 11:51:18 PM
@TC:

In the long run history will prove the MS did the right thing here, however now the hate is coming from a place of distrust. As other users have said it's difficult to want to invest in a console when less than a year ago we were hearing about how the X1 will never be sold without Kinect and how the drm was hardlined into the system and can't be removed. Fewer than expected people bought it and suddenly those irreversible policies are gone as if MS said "JK lol!"

Even with it's own stable of unique games a potential owner like myself still needs to be convinced that MS has actually learned from their mistakes.

P.S. cminc, your above post is total bull**** and while you think you're helping the X1 board you're not.
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#28NeoMonkPosted 5/16/2014 11:52:42 PM
fretless58 posted...
Because they're problems that shouldn't have been present in the first place.

exactly
Going back to 0 after being in the negative isn't something to be cheered....
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#29badmanneilPosted 5/17/2014 12:04:36 AM
They have been dragging loyal custers through the mud since the Xbox One was launched.
#30Golden MavenPosted 5/17/2014 12:05:43 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
Because the only thing Microsoft was listening to was money, not consumers.

Typical Sony fanboy logic. Microsoft is this evil, capitalist company with no heart and Sony is... what? A charity for gamers?