Why does MS get bashed for things they're doing right?

#31SoulTrapperPosted 5/17/2014 1:06:32 AM
I see them getting positive feedback about these changes.
The only people bashing them over this are upset MS fanboys that realized they're too small in numbers to satisfy the monetary needs of the xbox one division.

Everyone with some common sense knew changes were coming.
I was expecting a price drop, but the removal of the mandatory kinect is even better.

This is finally a step in the right direction again for the xbox one.
Now if they don't mess up at E3, they'll actually get some momentum going.
#32TheGam3925Posted 5/17/2014 1:45:16 AM
Golden Maven posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Because the only thing Microsoft was listening to was money, not consumers.

Typical Sony fanboy logic. Microsoft is this evil, capitalist company with no heart and Sony is... what? A charity for gamers?

You really need a new argument other than b-b-but Sony does it too!!! News flash, this is the Xbox One board.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#33MinamoPosted 5/17/2014 1:47:35 AM
teh1337gosu posted...
I keep hearing 180, but if Microsoft stands idly by, they're not listening. That's the definition of being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Its almost as if their e3 last year will haunt them this entire cycle, it's not fair.

"He only tried to kill them, why must he be punished forever?"
#34richboy900Posted 5/17/2014 1:58:54 AM
Because that's the "cool" thing to do isn't it?

*posts negative topic on Xbox one or Microsoft from iPad. Puts on headphones and listens to ipod while leaving room with white sunglasses and holding coat over shoulder.*

Yeah
#35Jon_GodPosted 5/17/2014 2:04:01 AM
Because trolls.

It was like this being a PS3 owner all of last generation.
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#36Golden MavenPosted 5/17/2014 2:04:30 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
Golden Maven posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

Typical Sony fanboy logic. Microsoft is this evil, capitalist company with no heart and Sony is... what? A charity for gamers?

You really need a new argument other than b-b-but Sony does it too!!! News flash, this is the Xbox One board.

Oh yeah? This is the Xbox board?

B-b-but Sony!!!
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.14
#37leo_turner1986Posted 5/17/2014 2:09:21 AM
I can think of four reasons:
1) Some people don't like any kind of change, good or bad and therefore lash out regardless.
2) Some people don't agree with you that MS are doing the right thing, and therefore argue about not being loyal to their message etc.
3) As has already been stated several times on this topic, MS initially said that the Kinect was completely integrated and couldn't be removed. To have them turn around and say "here's a Kinectless one" would definitely leave me feeling cheated if I'd bought an Xbox1 with no intention of using the Kinect for whatever reasons.
4) The god awful PR mess that was the reveal and window to release have left people suspicious of anything MS does, so all announcements are met with scorn/derision, especially those which are a direct counter to original positions.

So 3 is a bit more specific of a reason, mainly as it is the only recent announcement I've seen from MS. Personally I think it's good news, lowering the price and removing hardware that I and other people would never use (especially after all that PR mess about the Kinect recording everything for MS) will surely open the decision between PS4 and Xbox1 up further for those of us who have no deep seated loyalty to either Sony or MS.
#38hyjinx17Posted 5/17/2014 2:11:42 AM
It's true. As stupid as a lot of Microsoft's decisions have Benn, they should not be insulted for correcting them. The only ones who should be insulted are the "fans" that claimed they were good decisions that would never change.
---
3DS friend code:3883-5502-4640 IGN:Zero
#39ValedictorianXDPosted 5/17/2014 2:12:31 AM
Golden Maven posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Golden Maven posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

Oh yeah? This is the Xbox board?

B-b-but Sony!!!

so many logical fallacies on your end, kid
---
Death Threats Received this year: 145; 732 lifetime.
Users Ignoring Me: 492 (approximately)
#40RaRitsujunPosted 5/17/2014 2:25:28 AM
fretless58 posted...
Because they're problems that shouldn't have been present in the first place.

---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.