Why does MS get bashed for things they're doing right?

#41B1GB0SS_86Posted 5/17/2014 2:29:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#42MagicTrufflezPosted 5/17/2014 2:40:31 AM
XBone has no games I want (Just like the PS4 atm), and every single aspect of it they showed off when first announced was like a cash handout to publishers---MY cash though, not MS'. They also fixed my biggest issue with the XBone with a simple patch, which could concievably be uninstalled in the dead of night if they so chose.

So yeah, XBox has officially gone the way of FInal Fantasy (post Advent Children) for me. I still love my 360, but I'm sure as hell never buying an XBone.
#43CammyApplePosted 5/17/2014 2:49:50 AM
I think people underestimate just how many of the complaints actually come from people who own an XB1. Even if they own other consoles as well.

It's easy to assume the negativity is coming from people who have no interest in the console. It's difficult when you realize it's actually unhappy fans/supporters voicing these concerns.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#44Nathalmighty1Posted 5/17/2014 2:51:09 AM
Love how everybody just blames "fanboys" for stuff like this. MS are just a PR disaster just now. It has nothing to do with fanboyism. Microsoft are coming across as liars pure and simple.

"Nah we will never unbundle the kinect. Its too important to the xbox experience and a 100% attach rate is needed."

"yeah so were undundling the kinect now... Sorry early adopters..."

"Sales are proper strong for the Xbox one. Such high demand its crazy!"

"hmm... were not getting much demand for Xbox one because... Because of the PS3 being rubbish...? Yeah thats it!"

That is how they come across to the public. Doesn't look good!
#45Spetsnaz420Posted 5/17/2014 2:56:37 AM
cminc posted...
teh1337gosu posted...
I keep hearing 180, but if Microsoft stands idly by, they're not listening. That's the definition of being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Its almost as if their e3 last year will haunt them this entire cycle, it's not fair.

Real people don't really care about last year, they care about now. Dont mistake the rampant bs you see on gamefaqs as the general gaming consensus. What you see on this board are proud ps4 ponies --that jumped on the band wagon and adopted the hive mind talking points as their own-- freaking out because it's turning out that their console kinda sucks.

What's really disturbing about them though is that, even as they claim to be ps diehards since ps1 now, most of them are the same people that trolled the ps3 boards when 360 was on top. Theyve just changed sides and arguments again.

Several of them have already traded in their ps4's for xb1's and theres a lot of conversation about 'indie fatigue' and 'no games coming' on the ps4 board. So, if you wont mind waiting a bit, a lot of this crap will clear right up post e3.

I've said this since the early days of the X1 board... Many of these people aren't fan boys of anything and just like to upset people... Many of the notable trolls from here were relentless on the Vita boards mere months before the X1 reveal.

Some people just want to see the world burn.
---
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#46suprsoliderPosted 5/17/2014 3:03:46 AM
1) It's because they should have NEVER tried to pull this stuff in the first place. They should know better.

2) Because I hate Microsoft and I like to laugh and mock them anyway.
---
"If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch"
PSN ID: CF-105
#47geodANGERPosted 5/17/2014 3:05:09 AM
pblimp360 posted...
I guarantee you it's a vast majority or either Sony or Nintendo fanboys trolling, TC.

They have this seething desire to disrupt and try to bring Xbox fans down and the good news upsets them. You'd think with the love they speak for gaming on their system of choice they'd actually be, you know, playing it, but nope, they come to a board for a system they hate/dislike and post negative s*** all day.

I honestly do not get it.

It really proves your statement to be true when I am the first one to quote you and I will probably be on the next page
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
GT:Geodanger25
#48jairusmonillasPosted 5/17/2014 3:05:45 AM
MS got overconfident and thought they will control every gamers and you can't do anything about it.

Oh boy they were so wrong.
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 1.84 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB gDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM
#49EliteGuard99Posted 5/17/2014 3:39:37 AM
fretless58 posted...
Because they're problems that shouldn't have been present in the first place.

---
Halo 5: We copied even more **** from CoD this time edition confirmed.-Charocks
The king of the monsters returns! - 5/16/2014
#50chedibang1994Posted 5/17/2014 3:56:51 AM
Butt hurt?
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation