Why does MS get bashed for things they're doing right?

#51pblimp360Posted 5/17/2014 4:11:32 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#52pobbesPosted 5/17/2014 4:19:08 AM
EliteGuard99 posted...
fretless58 posted...
Because they're problems that shouldn't have been present in the first place.
#53Br1ck_Reb0rnPosted 5/17/2014 4:19:26 AM
Lol @ ponies in every positive x1 thread.
---
Xbox One - The next generation starts this november.
#54TheoryzCPosted 5/17/2014 4:44:49 AM
No one should be mad about a Kinect-less X1 in the first place casue if anything that's what everyone wanted. Getting mad at MS for going back on their word cause the consumer demanded is hilarious
---
This is where my sigs suppose to be.
#55Sammonoske223Posted 5/17/2014 5:03:02 AM
teh1337gosu posted...
I keep hearing 180, but if Microsoft stands idly by, they're not listening. That's the definition of being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Its almost as if their e3 last year will haunt them this entire cycle, it's not fair.

While I don't agree with what Microsoft did, they are literally changing everything that made the Xb1 unique compared to the PS4. It is gradually being turned into a slightly less powerful version of the PS4. Hell, I bet they will release a new version of the Xb1 that only matches the specs of the PS4.
#56zonobiaPosted 5/17/2014 5:17:12 AM
fretless58 posted...
Because they're problems that shouldn't have been present in the first place.

This. They had every opportunity when they released the new console to do "right" by the customer, but they made choices that any fan of gaming could see were moronic. That sort of idiocy shouldn't be forgiven easily. If they just started this console cycle with what they are aiming for now, like they should have in the first place, they wouldn't be dealing with the sh!tstorm that they've rightfully earned.
#57Tajaz2426Posted 5/17/2014 5:24:07 AM
geodANGER posted...
pblimp360 posted...
I guarantee you it's a vast majority or either Sony or Nintendo fanboys trolling, TC.

They have this seething desire to disrupt and try to bring Xbox fans down and the good news upsets them. You'd think with the love they speak for gaming on their system of choice they'd actually be, you know, playing it, but nope, they come to a board for a system they hate/dislike and post negative s*** all day.

I honestly do not get it.

It really proves your statement to be true when I am the first one to quote you and I will probably be on the next page

What is up with this victim's attitude, their fanboys from all 3 consoles. People post crap about Sony's financial and nintendo a dismal sales all the time.

Grow up, fanboys suck, but good lord you sound like a child that got bullied on the playground.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#58lunchbox2042Posted 5/17/2014 5:27:49 AM
teh1337gosu posted...
I keep hearing 180, but if Microsoft stands idly by, they're not listening. That's the definition of being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Its almost as if their e3 last year will haunt them this entire cycle, it's not fair.

They straight up lied to their consumer base last year at their reveal and at E3. Of course people are going to be upset.
#59CrisysPosted 5/17/2014 5:34:36 AM
I own all three next gens, and the only thing that bugs me is that I had to pay for the Kinect 2.0 that will most likely be unused by myself. As a console, the games look great, I like the controller, I like the IPs MS.

Do I think they are dumb f**ks for how they handled launch/pr stuff? Duh, yes! But they are fixing it, so that is a good thing for every owner and future owner of the console.

TL;DR
Get a job, buy all three systems, and a gaming pc = you will get all the girls?

It isn't that serious folks
---
PSN: Crisys_5k GT: Crisys5k NNID: Crisys
Add me on any console! PS4, Xbox1, Wii U
#60RS_YELARAKAPosted 5/17/2014 5:44:24 AM
Salty low selfesteem PS kids, they'll spin everything to sound cool and warrant their purchase of a PS4.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258