Why does MS get bashed for things they're doing right?

#61Snake99001Posted 5/17/2014 5:44:51 AM
Pay attention. You paying attention? Good. *Ahem*... THEY SHOULD NOT BE PRAISED FOR FIXING THINGS THAT THEY BROKE IN THE FIRST PLACE! They didn't listen to anyone other than their sales figures. How naive can people possibly be? Watch this episode of Jimquisition for further insight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF27cuomwp8 It's called the trap of gamer gratitude.
#62KupinPosted 5/17/2014 5:49:33 AM
Maybe they do the right thing at the wrong time.
#63blacksinowPosted 5/17/2014 5:50:29 AM
In the first place, I hate those words. I think most people still remember what Microsoft has done to indie developers, like the creator of Retro City Rampage. They made him go through the whole ordeal because he made a public complaint. Alot of people are into indie gaming, and let's be honest... indie gaming is big.

Let us take a look at the originally planned X-Box One, it was geared only for Microsoft's wallet. The Playstation 4 on the otherhand was geared for both Sony's wallet AND their consumers. It's these little things that matter to people.

I myself would consider getting an X-Box One, especially now that it's the same price as a PS4.
#64Shik_stickPosted 5/17/2014 6:08:31 AM
Golden Maven posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Because the only thing Microsoft was listening to was money, not consumers.

Typical Sony fanboy logic. Microsoft is this evil, capitalist company with no heart and Sony is... what? A charity for gamers?

I have to chime in on this argument.

YES, all companies want money. MS, Sony and Nintendo. However, Sony went about getting what they want by giving us what we want. It's common sense in business-give the consumer base what they want at a cheaper price than the other guy, and you will make more money-while MS as tryin to TELL us what we wanted.

Only after we spoke up with our money last year, and the Bone was being out pre-ordered by the the PS4(3 to 1) they went back on their policies. Same thing that is happening now...Xbone is getting outsold by a few million units...so yeah MS needed to do something. If going back on more of their policies is how to get back on track then so be it.

So in short; Both companies want money from us but MS had a terrible way of trying to get us to give them money while Sony did everything right. What's hard to understand about that?
---
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
#65The_DOAMPosted 5/17/2014 6:17:22 AM
Cause they be a "FLIP FLOPPIN' ROUND THE WORLD"

No spine no backbone they go up to their consumers base and preach and preach about the impossibility the absoluteness of their being. Talking to them like sub human beings from some high and mighty pedestal and then after all that they flip flop on everything. No spine no backbone no reassurance no trust why would anyone believe anything they say at this point.

Xbots would of course they preached just like Microsoft of the absoluteness of their method of how people were asking to much and that things simply couldn't be done. All those mindless bots are shown to be less individualized than Pony's or Drones even when Microsoft can't stand firm even when every argument they've ever made to protect Microsoft has fallen to pieces they still hold their ground to bad that which they put so much faith in cannot say the same.

The next flip flop on something that was deemed "impossible" seems to be backwards compatibility as Microsoft has changed their mind and said they are working to bring that function... Why didn't the console launch with it!? They wanted to sc*** their base over that's why and why are they working on it now!? Because most people were wise enough to jump ship
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#66kingrat2314Posted 5/17/2014 6:19:37 AM
teh1337gosu posted...
I keep hearing 180, but if Microsoft stands idly by, they're not listening. That's the definition of being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Its almost as if their e3 last year will haunt them this entire cycle, it's not fair.

Did you really say it's not fair? Man, microsoft's got you whipped.
---
"You gonna just keep running away?!"
"Just keep running away? ...I'm not running."
#67pblimp360Posted 5/17/2014 6:21:42 AM(edited)
The_DOAM posted...
Cause they be a "FLIP FLOPPIN' ROUND THE WORLD"

No spine no backbone they go up to their consumers base and preach and preach about the impossibility the absoluteness of their being. Talking to them like sub human beings from some high and mighty pedestal and then after all that they flip flop on everything. No spine no backbone no reassurance no trust why would anyone believe anything they say at this point.

Xbots would of course they preached just like Microsoft of the absoluteness of their method of how people were asking to much and that things simply couldn't be done. All those mindless bots are shown to be less individualized than Pony's or Drones even when Microsoft can't stand firm even when every argument they've ever made to protect Microsoft has fallen to pieces they still hold their ground to bad that which they put so much faith in cannot say the same.

The next flip flop on something that was deemed "impossible" seems to be backwards compatibility as Microsoft has changed their mind and said they are working to bring that function... Why didn't the console launch with it!? They wanted to sc*** their base over that's why and why are they working on it now!? Because most people were wise enough to jump ship

Has "Ignorance is Bliss..." in his sig, proves it correct.

Added to the ignore list.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#68pblimp360Posted 5/17/2014 6:27:18 AM(edited)
Tajaz2426 posted...
What is up with this victim's attitude, their fanboys from all 3 consoles. People post crap about Sony's financial and nintendo a dismal sales all the time.

Grow up, fanboys suck, but good lord you sound like a child that got bullied on the playground.

First off it's, "they're" in that context, secondly no ones playing victim, we're simply calling out ridiculous trolls when we see them and for my part, ignoring them. It's made this board much more tolerable.

You're on the Xbox One board in case you forgot. If any Xbox fan is posting about Sony's financial situation, I guarantee it's in retaliation to some Pony boy. If the Xbox fan ran over to the PS4 boards and trolled them, I'd have just as much condemnation for them.

S***** behavior, is s***** behavior. Period. Not everyone is just gonna accept that garbage.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#69BirgitteSilverPosted 5/17/2014 6:36:32 AM
Because Microsoft didn't listen to people, they listened to $.

Compare the Drive club fiasco. In a matter of 2 days Sony reverted their stance, and it hadn't cost them a dime yet.

Microsoft meanwhile, ignores or insults people who complain, and only after months and the $ forcefully telling them people aren't buying their vision, revert their decisions.

Microsoft is constantly doing the equivalent of treating their customers like crap then begging them to come back later, and consumers don't like that.

And LOL at the idea it's only Sony Fanboys. Yeah, Sony Fanboys have so much influence that they tanked Xbox One US console sales. Somehow. I guess they set up barriers around the Xbox Ones in all major stores to prevent people from buying them.
#70BirgitteSilverPosted 5/17/2014 6:38:37 AM
I guarantee it's in retaliation to some Pony boy.

It's _never_ in retaliation. Every thread on this board that gets into console wars starts with an Xbox fan slamming Sony people just for existing.

You people who believe that "they are starting it" are so delusional it is hilarious.