Why does MS get bashed for things they're doing right?

#71InfinityOver0Posted 5/17/2014 6:38:37 AM
teh1337gosu posted...
it's not fair.

yeah, its not fair to gamers, or any consumers.

remember, ms only flipped on all these things because of consumer backlash, NOT because they changed their minds about whether its a good/profitable idea. meaning, they could go back at any time
---
"People have been more satisfied with the Xbox 360 than the PS3, so have less of a need to upgrade" - Yusuf Mehdi, Marketing, MS
#72pblimp360Posted 5/17/2014 6:40:31 AM
BirgitteSilver posted...
It's _never_ in retaliation. Every thread on this board that gets into console wars starts with an Xbox fan slamming Sony people just for existing.

You people who believe that "they are starting it" are so delusional it is hilarious.

Blatant lies from one of them right here. Go back to your own board and troll over there.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#73nb003_99Posted 5/17/2014 6:41:13 AM
teh1337gosu posted...
I keep hearing 180, but if Microsoft stands idly by, they're not listening. That's the definition of being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Its almost as if their e3 last year will haunt them this entire cycle, it's not fair.

MS is trying to fix what MS messed up.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#74pwnater777Posted 5/17/2014 6:41:32 AM
I'm glad that MS has finally made some good choices, since they've now sold me on the Xbox One.

I really hope that this evening the playing field for the two consoles leads to more friendly competition in sales, which would logically make all gamers happy.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#75egglinkPosted 5/17/2014 6:44:27 AM
Because nobody does anything right for anyone.
---
Needs more Ice type, and Dragons are the devil.
#76sanjeustPosted 5/17/2014 6:48:40 AM
Shik_stick posted...
CombaticusXY posted...
Because Pony's ride hard, and haters gonna hate..

And that is exactly why there are so many trolls here.

Anyways, i think it has a lot to do with the fact that everything they are changing, and have already changed since the reveal last year, are things that everyone from MS have said are integral to the system and can't just be switched off or changed. It's just MS trying to cover their behinds for screwing up so badly in the first place.

Also, a lot of people feel like they got screwed by getting the system before this change(whether they really wanted/like Kinect or not) because they were told by MS that Xbox One will ALWAYS come with Kinect.

Those are the two big reasons i think.

I think the main reason for all the criticism is that people love to bond over a perceived common enemy, discuss their decisions and aim to destroy it. It's a social behaviour.

That said Microsoft messed badly with their image. So it is really easy to attack them, even when you agree with them.
#77PorungaPosted 5/17/2014 6:50:53 AM
MS: "We're doing things like this"

Customers: "uh.. that's a bad idea. We don't like that"

MS: "**** you, you're too stupid to know what you want"

*fast forward 6 months*

MS: "We are changing things to the way you want them"

Customers: "**** you"
#78Bellum_SacrumPosted 5/17/2014 6:52:28 AM
Their job is to convince us that the Xbox One is worth having. Not blindly turning it into a PS4. They are practically admitting that their console is a pile of crap that way.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#79nb003_99Posted 5/17/2014 7:03:28 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Salty low selfesteem PS kids, they'll spin everything to sound cool and warrant their purchase of a PS4.

Wow, such insight.
I will now write your name on a wall with my pee...
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#80MT_TRAEHPosted 5/17/2014 7:03:49 AM
they're late
---
Annie > Lux > Miss Fortune > Sona > Cammy > Chun Li > Gardevoir > Rena > Misha > Hanako > Rin > Shizune > Lilly > Emi