Microsoft needs something huge at E3...

#1joeymegsPosted 5/16/2014 11:35:08 PM
I truly think last years E3 will haunt MS for a very long time. The only way to truly get rid of that stigma is to kill it at E3. Not just a good show, but the mother of all shows. Sunset Overdrive looks great, Halo 5...cool, but it's not out until fall 2015. Halo Collection remastered...fun, but I've played them all. They need monster exclusives and huge surprises. It has to be all about the games.
---
GT: Joe Corleone
PSN: JoeyCorleone
#2aszsithPosted 5/16/2014 11:37:57 PM
Not to mention they have made so many pre-e3 announcements, they better come out with some NEW information that hasn't already leaked. Otherwise, the Internet has already heard and been debating everything prior to the event.

Nothing new = no excitement
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#3da_StoOgePosted 5/16/2014 11:41:03 PM
Peter Moore walking out in a full body suit of exclusive tattoos might do it.
---
Being modded without reason since 2035.
#4GladiatorDangerPosted 5/16/2014 11:41:16 PM
Would Fallout 4 and Dragon's Dogma 2 count?
#5NeoMonkPosted 5/16/2014 11:41:53 PM
Yeah... They kinda blew it with all of these news so early
I don't expect anything huge from them except another batch of meh exclusives with micro transactions....
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#6DarthDitkaPosted 5/16/2014 11:43:40 PM
NeoMonk posted...
I don't expect anything huge from them except another batch of meh exclusives with micro transactions....

reassuring yourself pony?
---
XBOX: Shiftee Cent
#7BPSatsukiPosted 5/16/2014 11:48:03 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
Would Fallout 4 and Dragon's Dogma 2 count?

no. Dragon Dogma is just poor man Souls game, Project Beast will trounce it easily
#8MistahApplezPosted 5/16/2014 11:48:16 PM
DarthDitka posted...
NeoMonk posted...

lol
---
Enough with the fanboyism
#9TenzhiPosted 5/16/2014 11:50:31 PM
BPSatsuki posted...
no. Dragon Dogma is just poor man Souls game, Project Beast will trounce it easily

Poor men apparently have the better taste in video games, then.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#10Combo626Posted 5/16/2014 11:50:54 PM
MistahApplez posted...
DarthDitka posted...
NeoMonk posted...

lol

NeoMonk is still alive? I had forgotten about him since I blocked him months ago. Kind of upset I still get to see his ignorant statements.
Please, no one post anymore of his foolishness so I can pretend he vanished.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn