Microsoft needs something huge at E3...

#21VamarPosted 5/17/2014 12:24:08 AM
NeoMonk posted...
Yeah... They kinda blew it with all of these news so early
I don't expect anything huge from them except another batch of meh exclusives with micro transactions....

http://www.destructoid.com/driveclub-will-have-microtransactions-because-of-course-it-will-274767.phtml
#22pblimp360Posted 5/17/2014 12:33:10 AM(edited)
CapwnD posted...
joeymegs posted...
I truly think last years E3 will haunt MS for a very long time. The only way to truly get rid of that stigma is to kill it at E3. Not just a good show, but the mother of all shows. Sunset Overdrive looks great, Halo 5...cool, but it's not out until fall 2015. Halo Collection remastered...fun, but I've played them all. They need monster exclusives and huge surprises. It has to be all about the games.

So you mean, it has to be exactly like MS's last E3? Which was all about the games?

lol Yep. I think the constant trolling from Pony's about "tv tv tv tv", had people forgetting that from a games stand point, MS' conference was great. Better than Sony's by far. It's the reveal that spoiled things if anything.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#23GladiatorDangerPosted 5/17/2014 12:25:54 AM
Tenzhi posted...
BPSatsuki posted...
I don't think so. Souls games ooze with distinct and unique characters, personalities, styles, atmospheres, settings, etc.

Too bad it falls short on the all-important *game* part of the equation.

Nothing brings out the haters like news something is going exclusive.
#24NeoMonkPosted 5/17/2014 12:29:34 AM
Vamar posted...
http://www.destructoid.com/driveclub-will-have-microtransactions-because-of-course-it-will-274767.phtml
It is a free game afterall on ps+ so there's nothing to complain about. From the looks of it noone will be buying the actual game so I wouldn't hold it against them to micro some cars. Feel Free to TryHard Sum'otho
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#25TenzhiPosted 5/17/2014 1:24:09 AM
GladiatorDanger posted...
Nothing brings out the haters like news something is going exclusive.

I'm afraid I haven't heard of any exclusive titles in the Dark Souls series, and I've lavished plenty of "hate" upon it while it wasn't exclusive so I doubt exclusivity would make much difference one way or another in any case.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#262006_Posted 5/17/2014 1:30:28 AM
NeoMonk posted...
Vamar posted...
It is a free game afterall on ps+ so there's nothing to complain about. From the looks of it noone will be buying the actual game so I wouldn't hold it against them to micro some cars. Feel Free to TryHard Sum'otho

You mean the free demo? It has 1 location and 10 cars to try if I remember correctly?
#27DarthFloatyPosted 5/17/2014 3:12:49 AM
Just a few exclusive games for 2014/2015 will be pretty great. New multiplats would be nice as well.
#28SharazurePosted 5/17/2014 3:25:27 AM
BPSatsuki posted...
GladiatorDanger posted...
Would Fallout 4 and Dragon's Dogma 2 count?

no. Dragon Dogma is just poor man Souls game, Project Beast will trounce it easily

No, DD is a beast Monster Hunter.
---
XBL GT: Nova Lunarlight
#29HenryKazukaPosted 5/17/2014 4:00:24 AM
cminc posted...
BPSatsuki posted...
Tenzhi posted...
BPSatsuki posted...
no. Dragon Dogma is just poor man Souls game, Project Beast will trounce it easily

Poor men apparently have the better taste in video games, then.

I don't think so. Souls games ooze with distinct and unique characters, personalities, styles, atmospheres, settings, etc. DD lacks character, bland, and forgettable

Yeah. Unless sony gets it, right?

Nah, he just likes the Souls series that much. I mean, he's called Black Phantom Satsuki.
---
Hard work may pay in the long run, but laziness always pays off right now!
#30chedibang1994Posted 5/17/2014 4:13:23 AM
HenryKazuka posted...
cminc posted...
BPSatsuki posted...
Tenzhi posted...
BPSatsuki posted...

Poor men apparently have the better taste in video games, then.

I don't think so. Souls games ooze with distinct and unique characters, personalities, styles, atmospheres, settings, etc. DD lacks character, bland, and forgettable

Yeah. Unless sony gets it, right?

Nah, he just likes the Souls series that much. I mean, he's called Black Phantom Satsuki.

Souls is a great game! Nice to see ps4 get it but when dd2 might be exclusive I believe that will be better, climbing big scale monsters to kill them, awesome specials and great difficulty from dark arisen my ultimate game
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation