Microsoft needs something huge at E3...

#31VoelgerPosted 5/17/2014 3:23:47 AM(edited)
Resident evil 7
Dragons dogma 2
Fallout 4

Would be enough

---
770 gtx PC, Xbox One, Wii U, Nvidia Shield, PS Vita
#32MindGamingMantiPosted 5/17/2014 3:33:43 AM
What they need are exclusives. I find it funny how people constitute showing multiplatform titles as Microsoft having a show all about their games.

Or a bunch of teasers that look like 20 second movie spots on tv.

If we get the Halos and the Gears and the Forzas and the Fables, with Sunset Overdrive, a bunch of teasers and Microsoft's 'exclusive' Call of Duty game, their hole will only be dug deeper.
---
Favorite bands: Xasthur - Watain - Dissection - Emperor - Mayhem - Wolves in the Throne Room - Thy Light - Cradle of Filth - Tool - A Perfect Circle - Megadeth
#33VoelgerPosted 5/17/2014 3:53:02 AM
Oh sorry! Meant if resident evil 7, dragons dogma 2, and fallout 4 were exclusives
---
#34lightfighterPosted 5/17/2014 3:55:33 AM
They need something huge...but what?
#35VoelgerPosted 5/17/2014 4:00:55 AM
Maybe a partnership with nvidia shield?
Maybe a device that can stream remoteplay
---
#36Arcm_YojimboPosted 5/17/2014 4:16:51 AM(edited)
xcmon3yx2 posted...
.full backwards compatibility with xbox 360, including party chat

calling it now

If true I will go out and rebuy an xbox one I'm getting the itch to play Killer Instinct again. I sold my original x1 after the disc drive failed and got it back from microsoft.
---
----------
I need a new Legend of Dragoon! Or Wild Arms!
PSN: Arcm Xbox Gamertag: Arcm Yojimbo
#37kyncaniPosted 5/17/2014 5:07:34 AM
Microsoft is remodeling the Xbox One to abandon the original vision and make it a PlayStation 3.5

Just stay the course and it will be fine.
#38CoolioKDudePosted 5/17/2014 5:38:03 AM
I feel bad for you people that only support one system, not being allowed to like the other 2 console makers announcements and all. I personally feel like it will be an awesome E3 for each of the big 3 (even if their biggest announcement might not be a surprise.)
---
"They're all idiots. I'm not even sure if any of them have actual brains."
Hades on GameFAQs.
#39LooksLikeRainPosted 5/17/2014 6:31:05 AM
It's like no one knows the difference between last years E3 and the x1 reveal.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#40joeymegs(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 1:10:17 PM
CoolioKDude posted...
I feel bad for you people that only support one system, not being allowed to like the other 2 console makers announcements and all. I personally feel like it will be an awesome E3 for each of the big 3 (even if their biggest announcement might not be a surprise.)

I hope all companies have great E3s, all I'm saying is that Microsoft needs to have some huge reveals to bring people back. They are doing some good things right now. Cheaper system, Sunset Overdrive, Halo 1-4 remastered...all good things. They need some really big things though that Sony or Nintendo won't have to start selling more systems. I agree with another post as well...they can't reveal big multiplatform games. They need major exclusives and soon because Halo 5 is fall of 2015 and Gears of War is probably fall 2016 or later. I own both PS4 and X1, I split time between the two, and it will be interesting to see which one will be my go to system by the the end of the year. E3 is where that decision starts.
---
GT: Joe Corleone
PSN: JoeyCorleone