xbox tv pass through with hdmi splitter.

#1animalswillrulePosted 5/17/2014 12:13:18 AM
will the tv function of the xbox one work correctly if I used a splitter w/ remote to pass a tv and a console or two through the xbox one.

the biggest concern I can see is switching channels on an a splitter would be the same as unplugging and replugging the tv into the hdmi in port. does the tv need to be set up every time its unplugged?

and I checked my cable box theres no way I canplug anything into it to fit my needs
---
Arguing online is like boxing in the circus. You might win but you're still a clown
#2crynryanPosted 5/17/2014 1:06:20 AM
Your Xbox will have to be always on in order for it to show what's plugged in. If you aren't worried about the extra power usage, go ahead and do that. There's also input delay, so it'll make any console harder to play if you have one plugged in.

Your best bet would be to just get a splitter that can handle as many cables as you need it to. That way only the device that you're using needs to be on.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#3animalswillrule(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 2:41:40 AM
Haha true guess I was just trying to figure out how connected I really could get everything
---
Arguing online is like boxing in the circus. You might win but you're still a clown