#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 5/17/2014 2:26:52 AM
Would you guys use a gamestop delivery service ? $5 a month

-Pay the game off before release date
-Get a automated call or text telling you they are on their way
- guaranteed delivery by 12 pm

would you guys use it? What would you change if anything

Personally I would
---
XBO/PSN- RPGFan1985 - Sony damaged the industry by making gamers believe that 1080p is the only way to enjoy games. Story And Gameplay??. Sony won't allow it
#2RyuuHou25Posted 5/17/2014 2:36:40 AM
Not humanly possible to do that for only 5 a month, you'd be looking at 50-60 a month for something like that, minimum. Probably more even, that's an extremely premium service that requires a fair amount of man hours, vehicles, gas costs, insurance, etc etc.

Especially if there was a guaranteed delivery time.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#3LEGEND_KILLERRR(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 2:39:32 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Not humanly possible to do that for only 5 a month, you'd be looking at 50-60 a month for something like that, minimum. Probably more even, that's an extremely premium service that requires a fair amount of man hours, vehicles, gas costs, insurance, etc etc.

Especially if there was a guaranteed delivery time.

yeah I guess you're right I just figured it would be really cheap if they had a lot of people sign up for It
---
XBO/PSN- RPGFan1985 - Sony damaged the industry by making gamers believe that 1080p is the only way to enjoy games. Story And Gameplay??. Sony won't allow it
#4Spetsnaz420Posted 5/17/2014 2:44:18 AM
If I was afraid of leaving my house I would just by digital.

Or order from Amazon.
---
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#5Millertime660Posted 5/17/2014 2:47:33 AM
I dont think Id use it... I would much rather just hit up walmart in the morning. Or download it!