WOW! April sales worse then 360 sales EVER!

#11nableetPosted 5/17/2014 3:43:44 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Good god does he believe we will read all of that? Nice life.

Clearly he overestimated the attention span of people on the xbox board....

TL/DR derp.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#12kennyynnooPosted 5/17/2014 4:03:16 AM
Wildspark posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

How hard is it to read a couple of paragraphs?

First off he is known for horrific grammar on here and secondly he is a known lifeless troll, so no most of us will not read his dribble.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#13WildsparkPosted 5/17/2014 4:13:56 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Wildspark posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

First off he is known for horrific grammar on here and secondly he is a known lifeless troll, so no most of us will not read his dribble.

Oh okay.
---
Gamefaqs: where 12 year olds tease 11 year olds for acting like 10 year olds.
#14Tajaz2426Posted 5/17/2014 4:16:21 AM
Without all the paragraphs, it is true. The sales have been declining and bad since the initial launch period. Hopefully it can be turned around. It's pretty abysmal to fall of that quick, but it's also means people are gonna push for changes with the wallet.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#15kyncaniPosted 5/17/2014 5:12:20 AM
The good thing is that Microsoft has now abandoned its original Xbox One and Kinect vision to try and follow Sony's PlayStation.
#16FPS_hitman(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 8:53:08 AM
Okay so even though I barely ever post I am a troll who doesnt have a life. Weird what that make you since you post way more often.

I guess no arguments or suggestions about what can be done just insults. Good job defending the console I guess......
#17doodles40Posted 5/17/2014 9:03:51 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Wildspark posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

*drivel*
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#18liquidblue4Posted 5/17/2014 10:17:59 AM
Sales are going to decline A LOT because of the price drop in June. Once June rolls around you'll see a huge spike in sales. It makes logical sense. Not that TC would have any.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#19MonicasBackPosted 5/17/2014 10:20:14 AM
Don't give up TC!!!!
---
Monicaaa
#20dnmtPosted 5/17/2014 10:28:50 AM
liquidblue4 posted...
Sales are going to decline A LOT because of the price drop in June. Once June rolls around you'll see a huge spike in sales. It makes logical sense. Not that TC would have any.

The bundles and sales back in March were a much better value though and not only did we not see a huge spike in sales they actually went DOWN.