The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Digital Downloads help tips please?

#1MrSimpson79Posted 5/17/2014 3:02:40 AM
Hey guys,

Anyone know of a decent cheap uk based site for up to date prices on Xbox one digital downloads?

I am having a chilled weekend and cannot be asked to go out shopping.

Wanna purchase Ryse and a few others but am not looking to spend 50 on it as its 20-30 second hand which is cool.

Are there good uk sites for legal download codes as the store online prices are a joke.

How you all getting on anyway? I got the Xbox one the week it was released and to be honest I very rarely use it. I was a 360 fan and played it a good 2-3 hours a day without fail but just cannot get the same passion for the Xbox one.

TitanFall in my opinion is not a console leader. I fell for the trap and purchased this game and to me Gears 1 has better game play on the xbox one. Sure looks like it was made the same year ha. I just expected so much more you with me? I was expecting buildings coming down (BF) I was expecting serious explosions of violence and joy. Instead I feel like I am playing COD from 2007 with robots.

Anyway people I play FIFA thats it. Anything else you lot are playing thats addictive as hell? Something I can sit on for hours campaign or online?

I wanna love this console man but im really struggling with it.

Also the Kinect on Fifa does this only work in certain game types? I play lots of 1v1 seasons with mates and it does not seem to work.

Thanks all and happy gaming !

Gerbil_Stuffa if you wanna add me up !

(Please post links to digital downloads as I wanna get on it now !)
#2VamarPosted 5/17/2014 3:04:14 AM
Is it that hard to just go to the Xbox Store?
#3MrSimpson79(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 3:12:39 AM
Did you read what I just said?

Xbox store online Ryse is 50

Digital etc you can get it for about 20-30 so why would I buy 1 game when I get 2 for that price?

Anyway thanks for nothing ha great input !
#4CammyApplePosted 5/17/2014 3:19:25 AM
So you want to pay used game prices for digital versions of games?
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#5nb003_99Posted 5/17/2014 3:20:05 AM
Protip:
Never piss into the wind while standing in the back of a pickup truck.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#6MrSimpson79(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 3:26:32 AM
Oh for goodness sake why has this forum got to be so much work ?

Do any of you know online digital stores yes or no?

This is why this forum sucks out. You ask a damn question and get talk about ANYTHING but that damn subject matter.

Yes Ryse was on digital sale about a month ago online for 30 so I wanna know where I can purchase it.

I just seen two sites selling for 34 digitally. Thats all I am asking you lot damn it. Not what colour do you like, What you have for breakfast.

Useless lot !
#7MrSimpson79(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 3:28:02 AM
Boom just bought off Ebay code for 17.

Cool I don't need to ask for pointless help on here again. Waste
#8CammyApplePosted 5/17/2014 3:28:28 AM
MrSimpson79 posted...

This is why this forum sucks out. You ask a damn question and get talk about ANYTHING but that damn subject matter.

Yes Ryse was on digital sale about a month ago online for 30 so I wanna know where I can purchase it.

I just seen two sites selling for 34 digitally. Thats all I am asking you lot damn it. Not what colour do you like, What you have for breakfast.

Useless lot !

So we're useless because we can't find you a way to purchase a game on XBL from a third party store for less than the game sells for on XBL?

You think you could find me a site that would sell me $20 bills for $10 each?
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#9nb003_99Posted 5/17/2014 3:31:30 AM
MrSimpson79 posted...

Useless lot !

So, it was a trick question? Sounds like you know where to buy it...on sale.
Biscuits and gravy for breakfast.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#10MrSimpson79(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 3:31:41 AM
Cammy all I asked was does anyone know of any digital stores?

Simple aint it ? Why do people have to chat so much S*** man. You just said something thats completely irrelevant and non helpful.

I asked a simple question. Yes or no, Aint hard is it ?