Digital Downloads help tips please?

#11MrSimpson79(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 3:33:55 AM
Nb,

I carried on looking cos people on here who should know s*** and help other gamers clearly dont. Gravy nice !

All you acting flipping perfect examples of the gaming generation. You all download music and movies free so why sit on here acting high and mighty.

Wasters haha total

Cammy you ever downloaded free music? Answer ? Yes

So all you just said is faff haha
#12CammyApplePosted 5/17/2014 3:34:49 AM
MrSimpson79 posted...
Cammy all I asked was does anyone know of any digital stores?

Simple aint it ? Why do people have to chat so much S*** man. You just said something thats completely irrelevant and non helpful.

I asked a simple question. Yes or no, Aint hard is it ?

I responded with simple questions. You didn't answer them. I hope the code you bought was for the game proper and not one of the "DLC" codes.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#13CammyApplePosted 5/17/2014 3:36:13 AM
MrSimpson79 posted...
Nb,

I carried on looking cos people on here who should know s*** and help other gamers clearly dont. Gravy nice !

All you acting flipping perfect examples of the gaming generation. You all download music and movies free so why sit on here acting high and mighty.

Wasters haha total

I buy my digital music. Perhaps I'm in the minority.
---
#14MrSimpson79(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 3:39:21 AM
Downloading now thanks.

30 gig wow that take a while all good.

Cammy you chat the biggest faff mate. Your telling me you have "Never" download a tune free or "Ever" downloaded or streamed anything on line ?

Go on make yourself look even more silly then you do already.

Anyway thanks for nothing chaps and happy gaming. Now I remember why this forum gets slated ha
#15CammyApplePosted 5/17/2014 3:42:29 AM
MrSimpson79 posted...
Downloading now thanks.

30 gig wow that take a while all good.

Cammy you chat the biggest faff mate. Your telling me you have "Never" download a tune free or "Ever" downloaded or streamed anything on line ?

Go on make yourself look even more silly then you do already.

Anyway thanks for nothing chaps and happy gaming. Now I remember why this forum gets slated ha

If I did I certainly didn't ask where to obtain such things on Gamefaqs. Also piracy and paying less are not the same.

I'm inclined to ask what dialect of English you're trying to use as well because whatever it is could be a weapon if combined with djwagon's posting format.
---
#16nb003_99Posted 5/17/2014 3:44:17 AM
MrSimpson79 posted...
Nb,

Wasters haha total

Truly don't know where you are going with this argument, but
Probably not wise to lump large sums of people into one "pirating" group.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#17MrSimpson79(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 3:44:25 AM
Thanks Cammy

Anyway gaming to do :-) Die young