Yeah just like your mum should have abandoned you

Why do you insult me out of nowhere?
---
Now my child, my time hath cum, mercy not with those I'll hump
I wrap my fingers around my sword...
- Tales of Ithiria
#4MrSimpson79Posted 5/17/2014 3:18:10 AM
@Sir thats what you get on here.

No help idiots. I gonna find another forum I think as each time you ask a genuine question its a flood of children talking about nothing subject matter.

Yep looks like Kinect will get pushed aside and I think thats a damn shame. Anyone saying otherwise is a damn fool.

Why would you not want the ability to talk to your tv?

Fifa:
Change formations , Subs , cameras. No more time wasting pausing every 3 minutes.

People of this generation are shallow and don't embrace new tech less it works now and perfect right away. Shocking
#5nableetPosted 5/17/2014 3:38:50 AM
Voice commands don't need Kinect! All they need is a mic. MS could easily allow this, but won't because they also wanted a HD camera in your home... For whatever reason.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#6Cee-Jay-HaychPosted 5/17/2014 3:47:08 AM
Kinect isn't dead yet.
But unless Microsoft brings out something that makes it a Must Buy item (And clearly for many people that is not voice command and hand gestures) then it surely won't be too long before its time to break out the shovel and start digging that grave.
#7GeistPosted 5/17/2014 3:47:09 AM
No. There are still games coming for it. I just think MS wants to try and please everyone, so they took it out for those that are so violently against it. It will still have games and be implemented in others because "gasp" some of us do like it and MS knows that too.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#8Cee-Jay-HaychPosted 5/17/2014 3:49:56 AM
Geist posted...
It will still have games and be implemented in others

Apart from games like the Disney Dancing one and probably another Kinect Sports down the line I can't see any other games using the Kinect now that it has became an optional device rather then a mandatory one.
#9lightfighterPosted 5/17/2014 3:51:16 AM
It isn't dead....just...dormant.
#10WraithX_959Posted 5/17/2014 3:59:03 AM
The Kinect was dead on arrival. It was never the success Microsoft touted it as being.