On June 9,I'm going to start stifling innovation

#11kyncaniPosted 5/17/2014 6:59:51 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
kyncani posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
Well after ALL this talk from people on this board, on youtube, in articles, that MS needs to drop Kinect before they buy it, what happened when they dropped Kinect? Maybe 5 more sales -_-. So it was a pointless move. If they didn't wanna buy it before, they're still not gonna wanna buy it. MS should realize that "gamers" will never be happy no matter what you do, so continue to "piss them off".

Source for all that Xbox One doom and gloom ?

Maybe I'm jumping the gun, but from comments on this board, I highly doubt this move will sell any additional units. But then again, people often do actually do what they say, so who knows. Maybe this will drastically boost sales afterall. I hope it does.

Ok then.
Because if Microsoft does actually provide good games with Live - and I have my doubts they will actually deliver - but if they do I am buying a Xbox One.
And I certainly didn't want to buy the original Xbox One, not by a large margin.
#12pwnater777Posted 5/17/2014 7:01:51 AM
That Sunset Overdrive gameplay really makes the game seem promising, and it may just be a "system seller" when it releases. However, I hope to get an Xbox One sooner than that even releases, because I see great things ahead for it.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#13MasterSword546Posted 5/17/2014 7:47:21 AM
Don't buy on the 9th. Going by the past few months, if you wait a few months longer, I guarantee you'll be able to get one for $300.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238
#14hotmarx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 8:09:56 AM
nb003_99 posted...
June 9th? ...Rookie...
Been stifiling since
ATARI 2600

The June 9 date referred to the date the Kinect-less Xbox One comes out.What made you wait until the 2600 came out to start stifling,anyway? Some years before the 2600 came out I had some god-awful Pong machine.Damn thing ran on batteries.Then I got the 2600.
Anyway,looks like we've both been gaming for a few years,pretty cool to watch them change and evolve over the last 35+ years.
So you see,I'm not really a "rookie" at all.
---
I don't usually revisit posts I make.I say my piece and move along.If you agree with me that's great.If not,that's fine,too.Everybody has their own opinions.
#15Uchiha_MicahPosted 5/17/2014 8:19:10 AM
hotmarx posted...
I got an original Xbox at launch,got a 360 at launch,but skipped the Xbox One at launch.
I skipped it for one reason and one reason only ... Kinect.Agree with me or disagree with me,whatever,I don't want Kinect and I'm not going to pay for it.
I'm looking forward to finally getting an Xbox One.Most people here seem to really be enjoying theirs.
Oh yeah,Sunset Overdrive coming out whenever it's supposed be out made my decision a little easier,too!

..Congrats?
---
"I wasn't carded. My facial hair was too powerful for the weak-willed GameStop employee" i lol'd
#16nb003_99Posted 5/17/2014 8:25:00 AM
hotmarx posted...
nb003_99 posted...
June 9th? ...Rookie...
Been stifiling since
ATARI 2600

The June 9 date referred to the date the Kinect-less Xbox One comes out.What made you wait until the 2600 came out to start stifling,anyway? Some years before the 2600 came out I had some god-awful Pong machine.Damn thing ran on batteries.Then I got the 2600.
Anyway,looks like we've both been gaming for a few years,pretty cool to watch them change and evolve over the last 35+ years.
So you see,I'm not really a "rookie" at all.

NO prob.
Not many people remember Alladians Castle, nice to see .
Before 2600, was nothing but arcade.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji