I don't understand this "war".

#1pwnater777Posted 5/17/2014 6:48:14 AM
Microsoft just made some really great changes in their business practices and to the Xbox One, and that Kinectless $400 console looks highly appealing to me.

That DOES NOT mean that Sony is just completely wiped out, however. Whenever two big rival companies are trying to sell a product on a global scale, both of them know what move they want to make for different situations before they even happen. I can assure you that Sony was expecting this, and will come back with some big announcements to prove fanboys wrong if they think that this is some sort of turning point that will make PS4 sales almost nonexistant.

Do some of you people really not know how competition works? Sony didn't just get frozen in their tracks. Microsoft just made spectacular announcements, and I really enjoy that fact, but it doesn't mean Sony is gone.

Just be happy that now, more people are able to buy whichever console will make them happiest, and the gaming industry will be doing really well come E3. I like the friendly competition, and I hope that other gamers can see past all this unnecessary fanboyism and just appreciate that both companies have great reasons for people to buy the consoles they've put out.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#2GeistPosted 5/17/2014 6:51:00 AM
Oh shut up already.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#3pwnater777(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 6:56:40 AM
Geist posted...
Oh shut up already.

Because I'm glad that more gamers can buy a console they want and they'll have great games coming to it? Sounds like you're another person who's already been too blinded by this overly-hostile competition.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
#4whitelytningPosted 5/17/2014 7:00:00 AM
Congrats on not being an angsty child.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#5peephole303Posted 5/17/2014 7:01:30 AM
You deleted the PS4 board topic.

Soooo.. PS4 + Vita bundle would be a great way to keep things interesting
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
#6robert_rangersuPosted 5/17/2014 7:03:04 AM
Geist posted...
Oh shut up already.

This. You actually think people are going to listen to you TC?
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#7pwnater777(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 7:06:23 AM
peephole303 posted...

I Didn't delete it, it was removed by mods for being "off topic" I guarantee they just saw the name and since it had Microsoft in it - deleted. But I can understand that.

robert_rangersu posted...
Geist posted...
Oh shut up already.

I'd hope that people can listen to some reasoning. If anything, making this topic just allows me to filter out my opinion and feel fine with whatever direction the consoles go in, because I already know my stance on the subject.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
#8peephole303Posted 5/17/2014 7:09:09 AM
pwnater777 posted...
peephole303 posted...

I Didn't delete it, it was removed by mods for being "off topic" I guarantee they just saw the name and since it had Microsoft in it - deleted. But I can understand that.

Geist posted...
Oh shut up already.

I'd hope that people can listen to some reasoning. If anything, making this topic just allows me to filter out my opinion and feel fine with whatever direction the consoles go in, because I already know my stance on the subject.

Holys*** that was a fast moderation
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
#9LeoBane99Posted 5/17/2014 7:09:52 AM
Of course this won't kill Sony. Anyone with a brain could see that. Yeah they'll probably come out with something to counter it down the line. As for the Kinectless bundle, a lot of people are probably waiting until E3 to decided if they'll get one or not after the price drop and aren't really wrapped up in the politics of the situation like the majority of people here seem to be
#10pwnater777(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 7:12:47 AM
peephole303 posted...
pwnater777 posted...
peephole303 posted...

Geist posted...
Oh shut up already.

Holys*** that was a fast moderation

I know, right? 9:56 - topic posted. 10:00 - moderation notice.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."