It sucks that people who buy the Kinect-less Xbox One can't play D4

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 5/17/2014 7:13:47 AM
Thats one of the better looking Xbox One exclusives
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#2bossk5Posted 5/17/2014 7:40:19 AM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING BOSSK! :)

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)

This is an actual PM sent to me from the TC at Thanksgiving.

I was also a ps4 only owner at the time.
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#3dnmtPosted 5/17/2014 7:42:34 AM
D4 isn't Kinect-only, buddy:

http://www.shacknews.com/article/79983/d4-kinect-controls-detailed-controller-optional
#46453Posted 5/17/2014 7:44:02 AM
bossk5 posted...

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)

If true this is pretty lame. Fanboys make me sad
---
Meine hosen sind auf feuer!
#5bossk5Posted 5/17/2014 7:45:17 AM
6453 posted...
bossk5 posted...

If true this is pretty lame. Fanboys make me sad

It's absolutely true.. and yes.... very sad
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#6richboy900Posted 5/17/2014 7:46:49 AM
What about fighter within or soda drinker pro? Who'd want to miss out on those xd
#7EastCoastKodyPosted 5/17/2014 8:10:27 AM
thats a really sweet PM........if u only read the first line
#8Uchiha_MicahPosted 5/17/2014 8:21:21 AM
bossk5 posted...

Wow....that's sad.
---
"I wasn't carded. My facial hair was too powerful for the weak-willed GameStop employee" i lol'd
#9Shadow_ZujedPosted 5/17/2014 9:10:59 AM
Lol that PM is the most pathetic thing I have ever read.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.14
#10Combo MasterPosted 5/17/2014 9:17:44 AM
Figures the only game i'm really interested in on the xbox one would be kinect based.
---
Combo Master