It sucks that people who buy the Kinect-less Xbox One can't play D4

#11dnmtPosted 5/17/2014 8:20:13 AM
Combo Master posted...
Figures the only game i'm really interested in on the xbox one would be kinect based.

Kinect not required:

http://www.shacknews.com/article/79983/d4-kinect-controls-detailed-controller-optional
#12quincy2000aPosted 5/17/2014 8:24:17 AM
May not be much consolation, but I don't think that will be happening many more times...

Any company short sighted enough to make a game that can't be played on a Kinectless system...
---
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
#13Megamushroom666Posted 5/17/2014 8:31:51 AM
bossk5 posted...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING BOSSK! :)

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)

This is an actual PM sent to me from the TC at Thanksgiving.

I was also a ps4 only owner at the time.

Hahaha. Thanks for sharing, I needed a laugh.
---
Girl gets gangsta with a shovel: youtu.be/xi-WLSEUV4U
www.SNACKEROO.com
#14CrysianiaPosted 5/17/2014 8:45:53 AM
Lol TC isnt coming back from that, time to make a new account prob.
#15LooksLikeRainPosted 5/17/2014 8:51:02 AM
Crysiania posted...
Lol TC isnt coming back from that, time to make a new account prob.

---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#16NO2_FiendPosted 5/17/2014 8:55:45 AM
People actually send PMs on this site? o_O

I don't think I've gotten one the entire time I've been here.
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....
#17MinamoPosted 5/17/2014 9:01:20 AM
NO2_Fiend posted...
People actually send PMs on this site? o_O

I don't think I've gotten one the entire time I've been here.

I've got a few thank-yous from people for a Yakuza guide I slapped together, and someone mistaken me for another poster and raging hard, but otherwise yeah, it's pretty pathetic to send PMs to randoms.
#18Snake_Eyes_v3Posted 5/17/2014 9:01:28 AM
TC gets his stuff pushed in every time he posts, never stops him from making a fool of himself.
---
Ninja Farm
#19shawnmckPosted 5/17/2014 9:24:51 AM
Anyone considering an XBO that wants to play this game can easily decide to get the bundle with kincect.
Microsfot isn't doing away with the kinect bundle, they are just going to offer both a kinect bundle and a kinect-less bundle.
Sorry that not many people want to pay $100 for a gimmicky peripheral with no good games to play it with.
But hey, saving a $100 bucks is much better.
#20googlerPosted 5/17/2014 9:29:24 AM(edited)
hahaha at bossk's post

---
Gamer tag: F TANK